Ghislaine Maxwell Trial (Epstein’s side piece) (1 Viewer)

If you want her to name names for political reasons, you are part of the problem. I want names of people who participated so we prepare a feast for the worms, buzzards, and insects.
Once the wealth and power addiction really settles in, politics becomes only a means to an end. These folks have no allegiance to anything but their addictions.

Cry ? Lol you must have me confused with someone who cares…. I just love anything that pisses off mentally ill MAGA/ Q-anon types, it amuses me.

There is a hint of irony in that... very few degrees of separation between pizzagate and Epsteingate.

The desire to find involvement of famous/political figures in a scheme to abuse of children.
The belief in the "certainty" that famous/political figures were involved in a scheme to abuse children.
Ah…
But one happened and one didn’t
That seems a bit important in comparing the two

Interesting article about Maxwell and Elizabeth Holmes from a few weeks ago
lol (not in a good way). whenever i see elizabeth holmes name, i giggle. she is a piece of sheet bred from a piece of sheet dad. i mean, seriously, it should have never been a surprise.

Ah…
But one happened and one didn’t
That seems a bit important in comparing the two
Yes, the degree of separation is that someone was convicted of something in one case But you can see the similarities in the rhetoric.

And let me be clear, I am not saying there is not possible that there are no other guilty parties, just that I feel the sentiments/certainty are similar.

Yes, the degree of separation is that someone was convicted of something in one case But you can see the similarities in the rhetoric.

And let me be clear, I am not saying there is not possible that there are no other guilty parties, just that I feel the sentiments/certainty are similar.

You should stop digging .. it’s ok to admit u r wrong .

Dood…. I meant wrong about you equating Pizzagate (which was dreamed up by lunatic theorists) and Epsteingate (which factually happened)…. But you should be smart enough to realize this .

I didn't equate them. You should be smart enough to realize that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom