Ghislaine Maxwell Trial (Epstein’s side piece) (2 Viewers)

Yes, the degree of separation is that someone was convicted of something in one case But you can see the similarities in the rhetoric.
The subject matter of the accusations is similar... but one was proven in a court of law, the other was a non starter, a politically motivated fabrication from start to finish.

I sincerely hope every lead in this situation is investigated to its deepest roots, no matter what or who goes down as a result.

I am a firm believer that the Sandusky situation at Penn State had leads that went uninvestigated, and consider that a crime on par with the abuse itself.

I am close with someone who was in fostercare from 3 till the age of 13. She and her brother faced many horrible situations over that time, but the worst came from ages 9 to 11 when their foster parent, their elementary school principal, abused them.

They were regularly kept in kennels, beaten and raped. Not just by him, but also his wife and by others, even on trips to other states.

When he was arrested and finally sentenced, he was going to turn on others, but his attourney appealed and had him set free because evidence used in the trial was collected improperly. There was never another trial as by that time the brother was abusing drugs and refused to testify, and it was decided that with without him or the physical evidence the case would be hard to prove to a jury.

The night her abuser was set free, she tried to kill herself, and her world view already colored from abandoment and abuse was further darkened by the injustice of it all.

We have to stop this, and not just now, but always.

The subject matter of the accusations is similar... but one was proven in a court of law, the other was a non starter, a politically motivated fabrication from start to finish.

I sincerely hope every lead in this situation is investigated to its deepest roots, no matter what or who goes down as a result.

I am a firm believer that the Sandusky situation at Penn State had leads that went uninvestigated, and consider that a crime on par with the abuse itself.
The Larry Nassir case similarly could and should have been stopped YEARS ago.

I am close with someone who was in fostercare from 3 till the age of 13. She and her brother faced many horrible situations over that time, but the worst came from ages 9 to 11 when their foster parent, their elementary school principal, abused them.

They were regularly kept in kennels, beaten and raped. Not just by him, but also his wife and by others, even on trips to other states.

When he was arrested and finally sentenced, he was going to turn on others, but his attourney appealed and had him set free because evidence used in the trial was collected improperly. There was never another trial as by that time the brother was abusing drugs and refused to testify, and it was decided that with without him or the physical evidence the case would be hard to prove to a jury.

The night her abuser was set free, she tried to kill herself, and her world view already colored from abandoment and abuse was further darkened by the injustice of it all.
Yeah, I honestly don't know how you come back from a childhood like this.

The Epstein story is actually at the core of the QAnon / Pizzagate conspiracy theories. It was the Epstein story that started the tale of a pedophile ring of elites. That evolved into QAnon and Pizzagate oddness.

I don’t think the two are really comparable, but I also think there’s a lot of assumption that there must be this vast number of politically connected and wealthy elites that were part of this. I don’t think it really matters how many people are implicated, peoples imaginations will always be bigger than the reality.

The truth is most of the people associating with Epstein were probably there for one of his many financial grifts, not young girl.

no habla espanol.. Or something like that
Open it, right click the mouse and choose translate to English. It has some very interesting info about the settlements with victims and who can sue. Giufre (sp) is one of the signers.

Open it, right click the mouse and choose translate to English. It has some very interesting info about the settlements with victims and who can sue. Giufre (sp) is one of the signers.
Rarely on the desktop. 99.9% of the time on the smartphone. I looked for a translation tab somewhere on the site, didn't see one.
If I think about it next time I'm on the computer, I'll take a look at it..

Take it to the MAP board…. Happy New Year to you ! :winkthumb:
You just singled out one person for political reasons and you are telling someone else to keep it in MAP?

That's more than a little hypocritical

And the verdict might get overturned thanks to two idiots

More on the juror

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom