Ghislaine Maxwell Trial (Epstein’s side piece) (6 Viewers)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
260002459_430824505202343_6582109715678725517_n.jpg

LA_Steve

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I got nothing till 2:30, Some dude takes over the stream with a bullhorn.
🍿
At 2:40 he starts a religious anti Clinton rap with accompaniment on a legit Ghetto Blaster.

Last edited:

Poppy

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
CNN, Fox News, Msnbc. Not one mention of this trial on their websites. Insanity.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
CNN, Fox News, Msnbc. Not one mention of this trial on their websites. Insanity.

I don't know about websites, but they had a lot of coverage on television yesterday including interviews with some of the victims.

Saint by the Bay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I think if cameras were allowed in the coutroom, we would be seeing more about it.

I also think if the public cared. They ran interviews and coverage yesterday and my guess is it didn't get clicks/ratings.

Contrary to what people think, they aren't leading us they are being led by us. What we are interested in they run into the ground. People hate the fact that the media is a reflection of us because that says some pretty terrible things about the state of American society. Better to blame them than fix ourselves.

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I also think if the public cared. They ran interviews and coverage yesterday and my guess is it didn't get clicks/ratings.

Contrary to what people think, they aren't leading us they are being led by us. What we are interested in they run into the ground. People hate the fact that the media is a reflection of us because that says some pretty terrible things about the state of American society. Better to blame them than fix ourselves.
You won't get many people to see this, but it's way more true than they would like to admit

Poppy

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

This is a pretty intriguing trial. I truly believe this is not front page news for a reason. We're led by what's shoved down our throats as well. But I get what you're saying
few of the top articles today on MSNBC and FOX

We're watching the collapse of the QAnon mass delusion movement in real time

La

For the unvaccinated, the GOP changes its tune on jobless aid

Lauren Boebert's apology for her blatantly Islamophobic 'joke' is pure theater

New Covid variant leads to new Republican conspiracy theory

Court docs reveal alarming warning signs outlining risk of releasing Waukesha suspect on low bail

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom