Ghislaine Maxwell Trial (Epstein’s side piece) (2 Viewers)

I also think if the public cared. They ran interviews and coverage yesterday and my guess is it didn't get clicks/ratings.

Contrary to what people think, they aren't leading us they are being led by us. What we are interested in they run into the ground. People hate the fact that the media is a reflection of us because that says some pretty terrible things about the state of American society. Better to blame them than fix ourselves.
This is a pretty intriguing trial. I truly believe this is not front page news for a reason. We're led by what's shoved down our throats as well. But I get what you're saying
few of the top articles today on MSNBC and FOX

We're watching the collapse of the QAnon mass delusion movement in real time

La

For the unvaccinated, the GOP changes its tune on jobless aid

Lauren Boebert's apology for her blatantly Islamophobic 'joke' is pure theater

New Covid variant leads to new Republican conspiracy theory

Court docs reveal alarming warning signs outlining risk of releasing Waukesha suspect on low bail

Last edited:

There are several Twitter accounts dedicated to this trial, so pick your favorite and go from there.

When they say "names them" are they saying they flew on his plane or that they were involved in actual criminal activity? I know Prince Andrew has pretty credible accusations of criminality, and Trump has the less credible case. I hadn't heard anything linking Clinton or Spacey to doing anything illegal, not that I'd be surprised as they are both perverts.

When they say "names them" are they saying they flew on his plane or that they were involved in actual criminal activity? I know Prince Andrew has pretty credible accusations of criminality, and Trump has the less credible case. I hadn't heard anything linking Clinton or Spacey to doing anything illegal, not that I'd be surprised as they are both perverts.
As time moves along in the case I believe we will learn more of wrongdoings. The truth will put (if Maxwell doesn’t get suicided first).

There are hundreds (thousands?) of well known names associated with Epstein.

I would be in favor of them all being called in to testify.

If Maxwell is not guilty, she should be having her defense call in all of these famous people to attest that they never saw anything illegal happen when they were with Epstein.

just that they were on one of his private planes. The pilot already said he never witnessed any criminal activity..

So the CFO of WalMart and CEO of Twitter both stepped down on the day this trail started... So weird.
CFO of Wal-Mart announced his retirement effective almost 18 months from today, and he's still going to be working with the company on other boards. I doubt it's related to this trial.

just that they were on one of his private planes. The pilot already said he never witnessed any criminal activity..
Well, supposedly what happened on the planes wasn't the issue, but I'd assumed the real questionable activities occurred at the destination, I think it was Epstien's resort or something.

Yeah, I have no idea... I'm just being silly. In reality.... I hope they burn as many people as possible to the ground who are in anyway proven to be involved in this travesty.
I saw a post on twitter with several resignations mentioned. At first, i thought there was something to it, but once i started reading the replies, the idea that they were all connected to Epstein was pretty well debunked.

Well, supposedly what happened on the planes wasn't the issue, but I'd assumed the real questionable activities occurred at the destination, I think it was Epstien's resort or something.

His private island and his home in Palm Beach were the primary places noted where the illegal activity took place (rape, heavy drug use).

I'll be interested to see if anything more than what we already know comes out of this case. I think there's a lot of podcast/social media information out there that ties everyone that ever waved at Epstein to child rape. I'm really curious to see what is presented in an actual court of law vs. some dude with a mic and webcam. I think there are going to be some well-known people brought down ultimately, but probably not all the people folks have been told were bad.

BTW, MSNBC is covering the trial and pilot's testimony right now. One of the accusers just took the stand (the girl who was raped between the ages of 14-16).

His private island and his home in Palm Beach were the primary places noted where the illegal activity took place (rape, heavy drug use).

I'll be interested to see if anything more than what we already know comes out of this case. I think there's a lot of podcast/social media information out there that ties everyone that ever waved at Epstein to child rape. I'm really curious to see what is presented in an actual court of law vs. some dude with a mic and webcam. I think there are going to be some well-known people brought down ultimately, but probably not all the people folks have been told were bad.

BTW, MSNBC is covering the trial and pilot's testimony right now. One of the accusers just took the stand (the girl who was raped between the ages of 14-16).
I also think he had a place in New Mexico where some bad stuff went on.

I suspect that would be the place that Bill Richardson is familiar with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom