Ghislaine Maxwell Trial (Epstein’s side piece) (1 Viewer)

cyt141e25p881.jpg

Lol i get it now.. took me a few seconds, it’s a thinker

The Judge should give her the maximum of 65 years with a reduction of 3 years for each conviction that she provides useful information to assist with.
I mean Epstien/Maxwell had strong social connections from the Trumps, to the Clintons, to Elon Musk, princes, congressmen, business men, actors, forking Mick Jagger, and everyone inbetween.

Much of it is probably the social circle that pretty much has the criteria of, are you powerful and or extremely wealthy... or maybe insanely famous and influential.

However a few of those at least were probably involved. Some of tgese could be devistating... but if it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.

So like any good girlfriend, she's going to finish his sentence for him.

Cant wait to see the memes he posts once Ghislaine starts naming names, and specifically names Epstein’s good buddy TRUMP .
She's already been found guilty. I would think she'd name names in the trial. Maybe she did, idk. I didn't follow it. It seems if she was going to, she would have done so by now.

She's already been found guilty. I would think she'd name names in the trial. Maybe she did, idk. I didn't follow it. It seems if she was going to, she would have done so by now.

I saw something today that said she might start ‘singing like a canary’ in order to get a reduced sentence.. then again, i just saw the headline and didnt click on, and haven’t been following the case very closely.

I saw something today that said she might start ‘singing like a canary’ in order to get a reduced sentence.. then again, i just saw the headline and didnt click on, and haven’t been following the case very closely.
Yeah, who knows. We'll see I guess.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom