Ghislaine Maxwell Trial (Epstein’s side piece) (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
There have been some high profile cases all bunched together over the last few weeks, and this is another one.

With jury selection wrapping up this week, Ghislaine Maxwell’s trial is set to start up on the 29th of November…well that’s the timeline according to the judge who is set to be promoted.

Accused of sex trafficking, and denied bond (4x) because she posed a flight risk, Maxwell’s case will be a very peculiar one. This case could expose a lot of interesting names, the question is how much of the trial will get coverage, and how many deals will be made in the judge’s chamber to protect the identity of the the most deplorable people.

Side note, who knew that prison wasn’t all caviar and champagne?

Honestly, I’m hoping this gets intense coverage, especially in Europe. I got/get random news and and video from Arbery and Rittenhouse.

Why isn’t the media carrying this story more? In the recent past CNN was all over the run up to trials (George Floyd, Rittenhouse, etc.).

Likely because in federal court you can’t have cameras in the courtroom, so they can’t get the spectacle they want. As much as people like to pretend it’s more nefarious the media is just trying to entertain to make money. Without a tabloid angle and cameras in the courtroom you’re just talking about it which doesn’t get ratings and doesn’t sell ads.

What I don't understand about the whole Epistein thing is, why do people assume everyone who has ever had a dealing with him are considered to be "behind the scenes implicated" in all these horrible acts he was engaging in? I once had a friend I knew over 20 years who ended up being a sexual predator who was also selling illegal pictures(after he fled the country). What made matters worse is somehow, he had been arrested for it, got out on bond I assume and went off the grid living at a fema trailer on someones property by UNO while working on houses in the area after Katrina. I never knew any of this, I never knew he was ever engaged in that. He left the country in 2006 around November for another country and kept saying he had to leave due to Katrina fatigue. 4 years later, summer of 2010, I ended up searching his name across google because we haven't talked in over a year and I needed to tell him his grandma passed in the fall of 09. I found out he had been arrested in a different country, a video of him in court was on the local news media there and all kinda horrible stuff he did was listed out. My stomach fell so fast, I was sick to my stomach of all that stuff he was involved in. I was his best friend for 15 years and never knew about ANY of that stuff. I would have turned him in myself had I known.

Its not out of the realm of possibility that everyone who had dealings with these two knew about what he was engaging in.

What I don't understand about the whole Epistein thing is, why do people assume everyone who has ever had a dealing with him are considered to be "behind the scenes implicated" in all these horrible acts he was engaging in?

Politically motivated narrative/conspiracy. No more, no less.

What I don't understand about the whole Epistein thing is, why do people assume everyone who has ever had a dealing with him are considered to be "behind the scenes implicated" in all these horrible acts he was engaging in? I once had a friend I knew over 20 years who ended up being a sexual predator who was also selling illegal pictures(after he fled the country). What made matters worse is somehow, he had been arrested for it, got out on bond I assume and went off the grid living at a fema trailer on someones property by UNO while working on houses in the area after Katrina. I never knew any of this, I never knew he was ever engaged in that. He left the country in 2006 around November for another country and kept saying he had to leave due to Katrina fatigue. 4 years later, summer of 2010, I ended up searching his name across google because we haven't talked in over a year and I needed to tell him his grandma passed in the fall of 09. I found out he had been arrested in a different country, a video of him in court was on the local news media there and all kinda horrible stuff he did was listed out. My stomach fell so fast, I was sick to my stomach of all that stuff he was involved in. I was his best friend for 15 years and never knew about ANY of that stuff. I would have turned him in myself had I known.

Its not out of the realm of possibility that everyone who had dealings with these two knew about what he was engaging in.
I can’t speak for anyone else, but I don’t consider everyone that he had dealings with to be a dirty person. I think his lawn guy, his plumber, etc. those folks are probably clean. It’s the folks that took flights with him on his jet, to his island, that I am dubious of.

I can’t speak for anyone else, but I don’t consider everyone that he had dealings with to be a dirty person. I think his lawn guy, his plumber, etc. those folks are probably clean. It’s the folks that took flights with him on his jet, to his island, that I am dubious of.

@EGLSShin can rest his case now :hihi:

Politically motivated narrative/conspiracy. No more, no less.
Can politically motived narrative/conspiracies not be correct? A good example being the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King.

Also, let us take a close look at Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts. She was at the time one of the young girls that frequented Epstein's flights and has accused Prince Andrew of some vile things that happened on that island. While not all of the accusations made against people that flew to the island are true, it doesn't mean they are all false either. To dismiss something just because we would consider it "politically motivated" would be incredibly naive.

Can politically motived narrative/conspiracies not be correct? A good example being the assassination of Dr. Martin Luther King.
Sure, politically motivated narratives/conspiracies can be correct, but so can broken clocks, twice a day.
What assassination theory about MLK was proven to be factual? I can't recall any at the moment,

Also, let us take a close look at Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts. She was at the time one of the young girls that frequented Epstein's flights and has accused Prince Andrew of some vile things that happened on that island.
We can take a look at the allegations around Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts all you want, but they are allegations, and allegations aren't facts.

While not all of the accusations made against people that flew to the island are true, it doesn't mean they are all false either.
Brilliant.

To dismiss something just because we would consider it "politically motivated" would be incredibly naive.

And what would you call believing in something because it aligns with one's political narrative?

I don't know about you, but I prefer good ol' evidence.

Sure, politically motivated narratives/conspiracies can be correct, but so can broken clocks, twice a day.
What assassination theory about MLK was proven to be factual? I can't recall any at the moment,

We can take a look at the allegations around Prince Andrew and Virginia Roberts all you want, but they are allegations, and allegations aren't facts.

Brilliant.

And what would you call believing in something because it aligns with one's political narrative?

I don't know about you, but I prefer good ol' evidence.
Everything about the situation smells horribly off, so yes, let the dogs bark, we are moving forward.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom