Ghislaine Maxwell Trial (Epstein’s side piece) (1 Viewer)

While not everyone who flew to the island were involved, just my guess. There have been enough high profile people directly accused by the abused, prince Andrew, Dershowitz, Clinton, that it's hard not to suspect almost everyone.
Also, the circumstances of Epstein's death make you wonder how many people we're involved.
Not to mention, I think the media's dislike for Trump, keeps them pushing to try and get him implicated.
Personally, I just want to hear or see the testimony. I'm trying to keep an open mind but the whole thing stinks.

This is a lengthy video explaining the Epstein/Maxwell case,

You know what else wasn’t really televised was that cult that was branding women, and tricking them out. The movie star was involved and brainwashed…anything that might implicate anyone in power isn’t shoved onto the American public. All these people do is protect themselves. So what if it’s a federal trial ? The people aren’t allowed to learn all the disgusting things these people do ? We’re beneath them ? Double standards all over the place. She will be hung to protect all the billionaires and movie stars that were clients of 10 year old girls.

Now the little guys like Rittenhouse, media wanted to hang him. I watched a CNN video and they were pretty much straight apologizing for all the misinformation they spread for about 5 minutes over all this time after he was found innocent….Rittenhouse is about to own half of CNN, MSNBC and any of these Twitter blue check marks who drug his name through the mud…

You know what else wasn’t really televised was that cult that was branding women, and tricking them out. The movie star was involved and brainwashed…anything that might implicate anyone in power isn’t shoved onto the American public. All these people do is protect themselves. So what if it’s a federal trial ? The people aren’t allowed to learn all the disgusting things these people do ? We’re beneath them ? Double standards all over the place. She will be hung to protect all the billionaires and movie stars that were clients of 10 year old girls.

Now the little guys like Rittenhouse, media wanted to hang him. I watched a CNN video and they were pretty much straight apologizing for all the misinformation they spread for about 5 minutes over all this time after he was found innocent….Rittenhouse is about to own half of CNN, MSNBC and any of these Twitter blue check marks who drug his name through the mud…
Alan Dershowitz stated publicly before the trial ended that he was certain that Rittenhouse would be acquitted and that Rittenhouse should "bring lawsuits against corporate news outlets for articles claiming the teen engaged in vigilante justice." Dershowitz then accused CNN and The New Yorker magazine of being guilty of vigilante justice.
It will be interesting to see if the family decides to pursue legal action against them, and the ramifications that would have on news outlets.

Alan Dershowitz stated publicly before the trial ended that he was certain that Rittenhouse would be acquitted and that Rittenhouse should "bring lawsuits against corporate news outlets for articles claiming the teen engaged in vigilante justice." Dershowitz then accused CNN and The New Yorker magazine of being guilty of vigilante justice.
It will be interesting to see if the family decides to pursue legal action against them, and the ramifications that would have on news outlets.
Oh I’m sure he will…I would. The freaking President calling him a white supremacist is absolutely INSANE…all the MSM news outlets had everything wrong and probably on purpose. Gotta stoke those flames 🔥 of hate. Keep the divide going….these piece of work politicians wouldn’t have a chance if we all came together. People are just blind…

Reminds me of the only song I still listen to by Creed, yes I said Creed…lmao. It’s called ONE ….it nails the political climate today and for decades.

Oh I’m sure he will…I would. The freaking President calling him a white supremacist is absolutely INSANE…all the MSM news outlets had everything wrong and probably on purpose. Gotta stoke those flames 🔥 of hate. Keep the divide going….these piece of work politicians wouldn’t have a chance if we all came together. People are just blind…

Reminds me of the only song I still listen to by Creed, yes I said Creed…lmao. It’s called ONE ….it nails the political climate today and for decades.
What’s the PC term, white supremacist adjacent?

That is rather sad that the President tied Rittenhouse to white nationalists, it’s even sadder he won’t admit he was wrong in doing so.

Last edited:
You posted an interview of him being softballed by the mouthpiece of White Nationalist
Not sure what you’re protesting, Gertrude
My Presidential quality (like Trump and Biden) is that I find it hard to admit I was wrong. Now where do I put in my papers to run for office?

That said, I expect coverage of this case to pick up on the 29th when we get the kickoff.

I’m surprised the Rittenhouse house trial wasn’t on the EE board, we have everything else on here. Now we gotta guy with a wrap sheet running over 40 people and killing 5 in a parade in Wisconsin. I watched a CNN video yesterday and all they would talk about is the vehicle itself. Didn’t say a word about who was driving, no picture, no name like the car itself was possessed and did the crime.

Absolute trash.

My Presidential quality (like Trump and Biden) is that I find it hard to admit I was wrong. Now where do I put in my papers to run for office?

That said, I expect coverage of this case to pick up on the 29th when we get the kickoff.

Looks like someone needs to look at a calendar.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom