Gholstons' stock is rising (according to NFL total Access) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I just heard that Gholstons' stock is rising according to NFL total access. And that he may very well be the first defensive player to come off the board. Does this have any affect on our chances of getting ellis or dorsey, or we still in the same boat as before? ( just a question for all you draft guys out there)

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
I've always thought Gholston > Long

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Not really. Gholston was probably going ahead of Ellis/Dorsey anyway since the combine.

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
Beastly

Attachments

• 07-09-01-FB-0080.jpg
    07-09-01-FB-0080.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 26

CargoJon

Banned
Reaction score
I'm glad he's rising. The more players rise that aren't Ellis / (maybe) Dorsey, the better our chances are of them falling to us.

Pickz

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
When will people realize that Ellis and Dorsey will be gone by the time we select??? Dorsey will get selected top three and Ellis will get selected by the Bengals

NPs6724

Two Dat, Here We Come!
Reaction score
When will people realize that Ellis and Dorsey will be gone by the time we select??? Dorsey will get selected top three and Ellis will get selected by the Bengals

Everyone knew Brady Quinn was going to Cleveland at #3. Everyone knew Aaron Rodgers would be off the board by the 5th pick. Everyone guaranteed Houston was taking Reggie Bush. There's no reason to "realize" they will be gone at any certain time until it actually happens. Too many times those realizations have been completely wrong.

tarusman28

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
It's definitely a good sign that Gholston stock is rising. And to add fuel to that fire the concern with Dosey injury history may cause some of those top 9 teams to select Gholston over Dosey.

whiteshadowen

Millsaps TC forever
Reaction score
Doesnt' change anything as far as Saints. He was going early anyway. I think that he will end up # 1 overall to Miami. I'm still hoping for Ellis / Dorsey. You never know. What seems obvious in March oft-times is different in April (see Alan Branch).

With that said, if Ellis / Dorsy are gone when we pick, then I hope we take DRC / McKelvin / Jenkins at 10 and then Laws / Balmer / Sims in the second.

Last edited:

tarusman28

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Everyone knew Brady Quinn was going to Cleveland at #3. Everyone knew Aaron Rodgers would be off the board by the 5th pick. Everyone guaranteed Houston was taking Reggie Bush. There's no reason to "realize" they will be gone at any certain time until it actually happens. Too many times those realizations have been completely wrong.

And don't forget Matt Lienart falling as far as he did to the Cards.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score

I highly doubt Dorsey goes top 3. Its likely both are picked between 5-10 though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom