Ghost Hunting Shows (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
so I did not sleep at all last night and the only thing I found at about 4;00am was a show called Ghost Miners. (seemed pretty cool but it was on ScyFi so real iffy to say the least) In the past I have always looked at these shows from time to time but get frustrated with them because of their antics or just because whatever they are supposedly seeing does not translate to TV real good. But there are more of them now.

There is huge potential for hoax here of course and I am a skeptic by nature anyway. But I have always been fascinated by the stories and have even considered going and staying at the Myrtles. So back to the shows. I would love it if I knew any of them were validated as being legit scientist and not people just help Bed and Breakfast get more business. Does any of you guys like the shows and more important is their anyway to know if they have any credentials or if they are just some kids with some beepers and night-vision cameras.

I've wondered this also. There are just too many things these people can do to make things appear. Like the magic orbs, those could be particles of dust floating in the air reflecting light. They always hear things that you can't on tv and nothing ever happens where the camera catches it, it's always in a room they're not in.

I love watching stuff like that but just don't believe any of it. I wish there was a way to tell if any of it is real or all made up.

the best one I ever saw was of all places on Animal Planet and it was a show about the reactions of the Dog actually and it was a house in NOLA (want to say down on Esplanade or that area) It seemed very real and at one point you did actually hear something verbal on the staircase. Home supposedly had a satanic cult. I know many of a better known Hauntings (Lelaurie, etc.) cant remember this house and I actually looked it up.

One of my faves was some guys that were investigating a haunting in Chicago (I think it was).

They stood in the room and said something to the extent of "If you are here, give us a sign" There was a loud thumping noise. They got all excited, and tried it again, and got the same result. After about the third thump, one of them got all disappointed, and said..."wait a second..." and walked over to the window. Right outside the window was a loose manhole cover in the street, and the thumping was cars passing and hitting it.

I watched one of these shows on a place called Pennhurst Asylum, and that was truly some scary depressing things about that place. I've been wanting to look up some documentaries on that place after I watched the show, as it sounded like a living hell hole for people.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom