Ghost of Tsushima (2 Viewers)

I have one more mission and some clean up to do on the map, but this is among the best games I've ever played. Definite GOTY. I give it 7/5.

you can’t do that

I just picked this up last night. I'm only up to the introduction with the movie title sort of scene.

I'm really digging it. What I definitely notice, is how great everything looks. I wish I had a PS4 Pro to really appreciate this.

Is this going to have a PS5 port? It's so pretty.

I just picked this up last night. I'm only up to the introduction with the movie title sort of scene.

I'm really digging it. What I definitely notice, is how great everything looks. I wish I had a PS4 Pro to really appreciate this.

Is this going to have a PS5 port? It's so pretty.

I don't know if they will do a new PS5 version, but given the expansion they are releasing above, I would bet it is at least backward compatible and will look even better. But a true port would look great I bet.

I finished this up last night and went on and knocked out the Platinum trophy. Its one of those games that doesn't have a ton of trophies and none of them are a grind. The game is beautiful overall, amazing visuals throughout the whole game. There isn't anything new or unique about the fighting style and the storyline is kind of middle of the road. However the overall experience was very solid and I'd recommend it to anyone that enjoys kind of, open world Assassin's Creed type of games.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom