Ghost of Tsushima (1 Viewer)

there are already rumors floating around about GoT2...i wouldn't be surprised at all to see it announced this year at some point

and like xpuma said, just have Jin and crew go to another Japanese island to fight the Mongols

there are already rumors floating around about GoT2...i wouldn't be surprised at all to see it announced this year at some point

and like xpuma said, just have Jin and crew go to another Japanese island to fight the Mongols

I always thought when they referenced the “Mainland” in the game they were talking about China. Because at the time Japan was not an actual country.

FYI, there is a a docu-series on Netflix right now about the Age of the Samurai. I’ve watched the first three. Not bad.

Matlock comes on at 8 and then it’s bedtime...

This one is interesting to me to watch it progress. It seems that Sony has a very clear image of how they want to handle their exclusives. They concentrate on quality over quantity; hopefully not playing them out like a Halo or Gears. If they nail both LOU and GoS on the streaming media, Xbox isn’t even playing at the same game Anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom