Ghost of Tsushima (1 Viewer)

It is. I just decided to start it again because it was that fun. Despite my love of nostalgia, I rarely replay games. The fighting is really smooth - especially when you’ve played it through once.

Yeah, i started over too…moar Ghost Sushi is a pretty good thing

This game might as well be Goty for this year too

Bought the original for PS4 when it was new but never got around to playing it. Will probably get around to playing it soon, is it worth it to upgrade to the PS5 directors cut from the version I have?

Bought the original for PS4 when it was new but never got around to playing it. Will probably get around to playing it soon, is it worth it to upgrade to the PS5 directors cut from the version I have?

GoT was already one of the best looking games on PS4 and i don't think you are losing anything by not upgrading....it does look much smoother at 60fps though(i think the ps4 version can unlock 60fps on ps5)

the load times were already really fast on PS4 so the PS5 version isn't a massive upgrade in that aspect

also, you should really play the game immediately....it's fantastic in nearly every way a game can be

I would if only for the new content and the haptic feedback. But like antipop said, it's a great game on either platform.

How is the expansion ? Is it big ? I bought it for my PS4 pro. I loved the game ! I’ve been playing Ghost Recon Wildlands recently on the Series X.

i actually started the game over from the beginning...i finally got to Iki island last night and played for about an hour...it's a fairly decent sized island...i think i read somewhere that it's 15-20 hours

i actually started the game over from the beginning...i finally got to Iki island last night and played for about an hour...it's a fairly decent sized island...i think i read somewhere that it's 15-20 hours
So sounds like it’s roughly the size of one of the thirds that the original island was broken up in? I will be very happy if it’s that big.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom