Ghost of Tsushima (1 Viewer)

I'm a bit rusty with this game, but my dueling skills are coming back.

Having fun with that new monkey armor (forget the proper name) where perfect parry's lead to quick kills, and an extra. It's like a mini ghost mode.

Im about to go through 2 weeks of strict quarantine to enter thailand. Im going to have my girlfriend drop off the ps5 I have in our condo there to my quarantine hotel.

I have not played

Red dead redemption 2
Ghosts of tsushima
witcher 3

I have 14 days of nothing to do but I know these are long games, what do I play?

Im about to go through 2 weeks of strict quarantine to enter thailand. Im going to have my girlfriend drop off the ps5 I have in our condo there to my quarantine hotel.

I have not played

Red dead redemption 2
Ghosts of tsushima
witcher 3

I have 14 days of nothing to do but I know these are long games, what do I play?
Sushi, by a huge margin.

I have not played

Red dead redemption 2
Ghosts of tsushima
witcher 3

I concur with the votes for Tsushima. Most well rounded game I’ve ever played. Everything implemented perfectly - no part of this game comes off as an afterthought

You should come back around to RDR2 as well though. Also a lot of fun but it is a monster if you are doing all the side stuff.

I have not played

Red dead redemption 2
Ghosts of tsushima
witcher 3

Yes.

Can't go wrong with any of them. But, I think for the most bang for your buck (or time), Ghost of Tsushima and Witcher 3 should be first. RDR2 was good, but not the one I'd rush to play.

Witcher 3 would be my first choice. Ghost is a fantastic game but it can feel a bit repetitive at times. And if you throw in the 2 DLCs for Witcher it's the clear leader for me.

Witcher 3 would be my first choice. Ghost is a fantastic game but it can feel a bit repetitive at times. And if you throw in the 2 DLCs for Witcher it's the clear leader for me.
Witcher 3 can take 4-6 months out of your life...lol. Which I'm fine with, btw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom