GHOST RECON-Breaking Point (1 Viewer)

Saintster

Through Thick and Thin since 1986
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I like the gameplay it looks like another good game from Ubi. I am totally engrossed in the division 2 and I have Days Gone to get to but this will be on my must get. The stealth kills are awesome and the camo in the mud was cool. Give me a good AR and a sniper rifle and I am good to go!

St. Widge

Besmirching You
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

looks fun...

rodrick loved the driving in Wildlands..
It was the flying that was really awesome. You could nosedive a plane and walk away. But the driving was spectacularly wonky too. How did they release that game with controls that terrible?

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
the beta for this game is an absolute dumpster fire...the game has no clue what it wants to be

if the game releases in this state, it will be a failure

Saintster

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It looks like my decision to kill my preorder for this game and move it to Outer Worlds may have been the right one.

antipop

Get egg hunts
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It looks like my decision to kill my preorder for this game and move it to Outer Worlds may have been the right one.
yeah, i actually enjoyed Wildlands for a minute...if Breakpoint was similar, i would have likely played it at some point like when Shadowkeep dies down...

the whole loot system in Breakpoint is really dumb and pointless...the AI is abysmal and the social hub is just a stupid thing in this particular game

Saintster

Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
yeah, i actually enjoyed Wildlands for a minute...if Breakpoint was similar, i would have likely played it at some point like when Shadowkeep dies down...

the whole loot system in Breakpoint is really dumb and pointless...the AI is abysmal and the social hub is just a stupid thing in this particular game
It's a bummer that they couldn't get the AI right , it sounds like they didn't know if they wanted it to be a straight up co-op game. If you do put AI in do it right or leave it out. Loot systems have to have a purpose to have one just for the sake of it is lame.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
UndeadSnoopy Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 21