GHOST RECON-Breaking Point (1 Viewer)

I like the gameplay it looks like another good game from Ubi. I am totally engrossed in the division 2 and I have Days Gone to get to but this will be on my must get. The stealth kills are awesome and the camo in the mud was cool. Give me a good AR and a sniper rifle and I am good to go!

looks fun...

rodrick loved the driving in Wildlands..

It was the flying that was really awesome. You could nosedive a plane and walk away. But the driving was spectacularly wonky too. How did they release that game with controls that terrible?

the beta for this game is an absolute dumpster fire...the game has no clue what it wants to be

if the game releases in this state, it will be a failure

It looks like my decision to kill my preorder for this game and move it to Outer Worlds may have been the right one.

It looks like my decision to kill my preorder for this game and move it to Outer Worlds may have been the right one.

yeah, i actually enjoyed Wildlands for a minute...if Breakpoint was similar, i would have likely played it at some point like when Shadowkeep dies down...

the whole loot system in Breakpoint is really dumb and pointless...the AI is abysmal and the social hub is just a stupid thing in this particular game

yeah, i actually enjoyed Wildlands for a minute...if Breakpoint was similar, i would have likely played it at some point like when Shadowkeep dies down...

the whole loot system in Breakpoint is really dumb and pointless...the AI is abysmal and the social hub is just a stupid thing in this particular game

It's a bummer that they couldn't get the AI right , it sounds like they didn't know if they wanted it to be a straight up co-op game. If you do put AI in do it right or leave it out. Loot systems have to have a purpose to have one just for the sake of it is lame.

Came back to this post....what a sad state this game become. Had all the promise in the world and they freaking ruined it. I thought they would build on Wildlands except they did the opposite. Sucks I was pretty excited for this game.....OH WELL.

so, i actually bought this game during the holidays because it was $20

i think the issues i originally had are mostly still there...

the loot system is still pointless...i single headshot will kill any enemy you encounter no matter if their score is 100 higher than yours....i think i read somewhere that they are getting rid of it completely in a future update...

the AI was pretty awful in the beta and in some youtube videos i saw around the time it released....it seems to me that the AI is not nearly as dumb but they aren't as dynamic as the enemies in the Division 2...

the social hub is still pointless but you hardly ever have to visit it so it kind of becomes an afterthought....apparently, they are making some changes to this as well

the driving mechanics are still awful but helicopters are the best way to travel anyway

the story is mostly just rehashed traitor nonsense that isn't very interesting

but beneath those things lies a fairly competent, stealth action shooter with a lot of stuff to do on a needlessly enormous map....as a sandbox game, it can be pretty fun at times...it works well as a co-op game but i actually enjoy playing solo a little more...i love stealth based games and this has good enough stealth mechanics to be serviceable....nothing great by any means

all in all, the game is really just average...the initial outcry about MTXs and the social aspect are warranted and deserve to be called out but for $20, i have mostly enjoyed my time with it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom