Ghost Recon: Wildlands (1 Viewer)

Just when you think you've stolen every plane and helicopter in Bolivia, a new side mission pops up.

Feels like they've taken the concept from Far Cry and turned it into a team shooter game. Enjoying it though (when does the beta end... I need to play some more lol).

Used to be really big into the Ghost Recon series before GRAW, way back in the day. last man standing was a blast... never have been a fan of the run and gun games.

Far cry 5 with orange markers on top of enemies (even when they go inside or behind building) just for those that don't like a hint of a challenge. This game is a kick in the nuts of the legacy of Ghost Recon.

This is wank. But fun wank.

Graphics on PC are pretty too.

Far cry 5 with orange markers on top of enemies (even when they go inside or behind building) just for those that don't like a hint of a challenge. This game is a kick in the nuts of the legacy of Ghost Recon.

This is wank. But fun wank.

Graphics on PC are pretty too.

There's only markers on enemies you've marked. Go ahead and walk into one of those cocaine factories without droning the area first and tagging the enemies. You'll be dead in 10 seconds.

I like this game.

This map is the most impressive map in any video game, ever.

yep, solid game...good cooping fun

driving needs some tweaks and flying choopers is a little wonky compared to other games

To me, this map is the benchmark that Rockstar has to hit with the next Red Dead.

To me, this map is the benchmark that Rockstar has to hit with the next Red Dead.

R* doesn't like to be outdone...but I don't think it matters...RD2 will probably be GOTC

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom