Ghost Recon: Wildlands (1 Viewer)

I nominate this game for the worst clipping and map design of 2017.

Filling in all that wasted space with clutter makes for an enjoyable 3rd person stuck in crevice.

New and exciting info for you, when you jump into a crevice in the real world, you get stuck. Luckily in this game, if you're clumsy, you can just fast travel out instead of sawing your arm off with your knife.

I have 20 hours of playtime and have yet to get stuck. But then again, I'm not jumping in to crevices.

hey, I like the game but it definitely has some issues

the cover system is terrible and there are some head scratchers like being able to scale a 10' ledge with no problem but not being able to hop up onto a flatbed rail car :freak7:

How about parachuting through the water to the bottom of the "ocean"? Walking up to knee high fence and not being able to pass over it without backing up and walking back up to it several times before the "press X" icon pops.

In real life I can step into a knee high 'crevice'... and then step out of a knee high crevice... In this game those knew high crevices are like falling into a 100 foot pit. You can't fast travel while "in combat". You see that 'cover' behind that old ****** couch on the beach by the rock face surrounded by rock walls. Ha ha, you can't get out of that 'cover' so you can ******* kill yourself since you are stuck in combat.

One last minor complaint... The excessive collecting material mechanic to level up doesn't mesh well with Coop. Maybe that is just because the game doesn't entice me to play single player or that the material is used to level up instead of upgrading/crafting my weapons.

The game is fun to play Coop, but overall its a 5 out of 10(only in Coop) due to the extremely ****** clipping. Collision detection in this game is abhorrent. Driving and Flying are wonky. Shooting is pretty decent. Leveling system isn't terrible, but the collecting minuscule amounts of material aspect while in coop feels like wasting time.

You want a huge map... Just Cause 3, where you can do amazing **** on that map.

You nitpick this game then mention Just Cause 3. Lol.

hey, I like the game but it definitely has some issues

the cover system is terrible and there are some head scratchers like being able to scale a 10' ledge with no problem but not being able to hop up onto a flatbed rail car :freak7:

Yeah. Definitely not perfect. But I stand by my statement that this is the most impressive map ever created.

The map is not special. They could have made a smaller map and spent more time polishing the systems or developing an interesting story to make up for all the half-assed systems and sub par graphics. The fact that just the map size is about the only "positive" besides Coop is pretty bad.

Just cause 3 has some wonky systems, but looks fantastic, and the super hero mechanics make it fun to play. Wildlands makes me sleep.

Totally bros. Just Cause 3. I forgot people that enjoy 17 frames per second and 15 minute loading times could be reading this.

A game that excels with great features can make up for its short comings.

Just Cause had cool **** to do and looks great.
Wildlands only has coop. and apparently a map........

Also really FPS? When did you become WDF?

My PC out bench marks you pc, bro.

You PC bro?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom