Ghost Recon: Wildlands (1 Viewer)

Sorry Chief, no crevasse for you.

crevasse - a deep open crack, especially one in a glacier.
crevice - a narrow opening or fissure, especially in a rock or wall.

A crevasse is a deep fissure, roughly synonymous with both chasm and abyss, and traditionally refers to plunging breaches one can find in glaciers. A crevice, on the other hand, is a much smaller aperture, usually in rock, and its synonyms crack, cleft and chink well illustrate the difference in scale.

We can use chink, but that might be racist... what do I care, I sling the slang words of the forbidden freely without care.

After some exahustive testing (meaning playing the game solo and coop for about 4 hours), I have concluded that this game is not a goty. The textures and graphics are pretty crappy. The vehicles handle like crap. The helicopters practically don't fly. Basically, the vehicles are no fun at all.

The physics is bourqued beyond all recognition. It makes GTA physics seem realistic. Also the hit detection is hit or miss. (heh)

The game looks like it runs on an XBox 360 and that's probably an insult because Red Dead Redemption looked much better on the 360 than this does on a PS4. So basically this game is about 5 years out of date and being sold as a next gen game. It's just such a let down after playing things like GTA V and Destiny.

All of this ignores the fact that the game also has no real coheret story line. Yes, you are trying to take down the cartel, but it just feels like running around shooting random things for no aparent reason.

I think if you actually play the story missions instead of running around shooting random things, it might be better

also, it sounds like you might need a ps4 pro or a new tv...

I think the game is fun when you are actually following the objectives which is not what we really did last night...

also Leroy Jenkins has no place in this game

I think if you actually play the story missions instead of running around shooting random things, it might be better

also, it sounds like you might need a ps4 pro or a new tv...

I might buy that if I had the same issue with Destiny or GTA V but I don't. Both of them look great. UbiSoft just rushed this game out and didn't finish it or bother to do the detail work. I mean the Division looks so much better.

And, it's too bad. This could have been really cool had they bothered to finish the fine details.

I disagree with everything Widge said. Especially the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th parts.

This game is annoying the he'll out of me and destroys the ghost recon name. It's gta or just cause with a squad, that's all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

this game is so much better when you play with constant crying in your ear :freak7:

As someone else said, it is just like Just Cause 3. I loved JC3 so I do like this game. The maps are massive and I like the Co-Ops play.

But can be repetitive after a few generals are killed.

But the game can be tough at times and I enjoyed some bases being very tough to break into.

You played Just Cause 3? It's similar but without the fun over the top stuff from Just Cause. I'd say wait for it to be cheaper, but if you like Huge empty worlds with random collectibles, with terrible driving and wonky physics this game is for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom