GhostHunters on Sci-Fi (1 Viewer)

Beast

Former Camp Beast
Reaction score
Did anyone see the most recent episode of Ghosthunters with the TAPS guys on Sci-Fi? It was awesome.. They spent 2 nights investigating several buildings at Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio..

The first night, they were in the Arnold House, a house that the gov't purchased and built the base around.. Several families have lived there, and numerous strange things have occurred (sounds of children laughing, candles on a table moving, doors closing, etc.)..

Well, the guys were up on the second floor trying to communicate with whatever spirit(s) might have been there.. So they ask the spirit(s) to knock once for 'no' and twice for 'yes' after questions they ask.. Every question they asked was answered.. They asked the spirit(s) to knock when they said the number that would indicate how many spirits were there.. They said 1 - no knock, 2 - no knock, 3 - no knock, 4 - no knock.. On 5, there was a knock..

So then they asked the spirit(s) to show them a sign, maybe close a door or something.. Jay, one of the TAPS guys, was sitting with his chair in front of the bathroom door facing away from the door and the bathroom door closed right behind him..

But wait, it gets better.. Jay takes his flashlight and lays it in the doorway of the bathroom and asks the spirit(s) to turn the flashlight on.. A few seconds later, the flashlight lit up..

I think I've typed enough.. Just watch the videos.. The first two links are the investigation.. The next 2 links are the reviewing of the evidence I believe.. And the last link is the revelation to the people from WPAFB that asked them to come..

YouTube - Ghost Hunters Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Part 1
YouTube - GH-S4--Part2
YouTube - GH-S4--Part3
YouTube - GH-S4--Part4
YouTube - Ghost Hunters Wright-Patterson Air Force Base Part 5

One of the behind the scenes crew members could have easily done all of those things.

Just sayin..

While I do believe that there are spirits, I highly doubt this show. WAY too much unnecessary drama. If you were really ghost hunters, you wouldn't be shocked, amazed or spooked by the slightest sound.

I've gone hunting for ghosts and such, and I always come up empty. Zilch, nada. I've gone to graveyards, spooky old homes and buildings, and still nothing.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Or maybe, I am a bad ************, like Shaft. :shrug:

I've gone hunting for ghosts and such, and I always come up empty. Zilch, nada. I've gone to graveyards, spooky old homes and buildings, and still nothing.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Or maybe, I am a bad ************, like Shaft. :shrug:

You're doing something wrong.....

One of the best written sitcoms on TV. I mean, seriously. They're trying to find spirits of dead people and one of the guys is afraid of spiders, heights, flying, bats, etc.... WHAT WOULD HE DO IF HE EVER SAW A "GHOST"? That has to be written.

One of the behind the scenes crew members could have easily done all of those things.

Just sayin..
That's just it for me. These guys always get scared or surprised by something. It's just too convenient sometimes. Always remember, a show about hunting ghosts won't last long if they never find anything.

I watch just about every episode but take everything with a grain of salt. It's already been proven that some of the stuff on the show in the past has been manipulated in the editing room. There have also been things that have happened on the show that have been debunked by people watching the show and TAPS didn't catch it. I don't necessarily think the 'ghost hunters' themselves are being devious, but whoever produces and oversees everything for Sci Fi has definitely been manipulative in the past. In fact, the TAPS guys (Jay and Grant) have called them on it in the past.

With all that said, it's still an interesting show, and indeed, there are things that I've seen on the show that are at least "unexplained."

It's not like they find something in every episode.. Just sayin.. :shrug:

I agree, I personally have never seen a "ghost figure" but have seen plenty of paranormal activity at an old house in north louisiana that was once slave quarters. Also saw some strange things at my folks house in Mandeville right after my granfather died.

As for Ghost Hunters. This show is as "real" as it gets in terms of these kinds of shows. They rarely find anything where as the other shows find all kinds of things and freak out every episode.

However I will say this season they have found more "things" happening.

Jay and Grant actually quit doing the show because SCI-Fi was messing with the editing trying to put stuff in there that wasnt there.

I rather enjoy the program.

It's not like they find something in every episode.. Just sayin.. :shrug:

I've never seen the show and have no opinion on it. Just from what you were saying, those things jumped out right away in those instances.

Wasn't trying to call you out or anything.

this is one of my favorite shows. they normally don't find much but the stuff they have found is pretty cool. remember Jay and Grant are plumbers not pros. while the editor of the show does add some drama its nothing like the show paranormal state that show is way over the top. I get a kick out of just watching Jay and Grant goof off with the other people.

I watch just about every episode but take everything with a grain of salt. It's already been proven that some of the stuff on the show in the past has been manipulated in the editing room. There have also been things that have happened on the show that have been debunked by people watching the show and TAPS didn't catch it. I don't necessarily think the 'ghost hunters' themselves are being devious, but whoever produces and oversees everything for Sci Fi has definitely been manipulative in the past. In fact, the TAPS guys (Jay and Grant) have called them on it in the past.

With all that said, it's still an interesting show, and indeed, there are things that I've seen on the show that are at least "unexplained."

I didn't realize that.. I've only started watching it this season, but I've become hooked..

They did an episode earlier this year in NOLA.. They went to Brennan's to try to investigate the happenings people have reported there..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom