GhostHunters on Sci-Fi (1 Viewer)

One of my favorite shows right now, the best was the St, Augustine, Florida Lighthouse, they actually caught a dark figure on camera looking down on them from the top of the spiral Lighthouse stairs, very spooky!!

There was also some dark figure in this latest episode.. They were in a warehouse and could hear noises in the distance.. They start looking that way and see a light.. Then they see something move in front of the light blocking it out.. So Jay walks to the other end and can see the light.. But Grant, who's still standing where they were initially, can still see something moving back and forth in front of the light.. All the while, Jay is standing still.. So it was somewhere in between them..

I agree, I personally have never seen a "ghost figure" but have seen plenty of paranormal activity at an old house in north louisiana that was once slave quarters. Also saw some strange things at my folks house in Mandeville right after my granfather died./QUOTE]

Care to share the details? I love this kind of stuff......

<embed allowNetworking="all" allowScriptAccess="always" src="http://widgets.nbc.com/o/4727a250e66f9723/4800825f5415566e" width="384" height="283" quality="high" wmode="transparent" id="W4800825f5415566e" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"> </embed>

I agree, I personally have never seen a "ghost figure" but have seen plenty of paranormal activity at an old house in north louisiana that was once slave quarters. Also saw some strange things at my folks house in Mandeville right after my granfather died./QUOTE]

Care to share the details? I love this kind of stuff......

I put it in the other ghost thread

The Ghosthunters team is supposed to be coming to my little town of
El Dorado,Arkansas in the near future to investigate an old movie theater.

I watch every episode and I feel that they do try their best to debunk ghost stories that they are investigating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom