Giants and Saints still talking? (1 Viewer)

This would be awesome. And I KNOW many of ya'll don't want Shockey because of the arrogance he brings in the locker room, but COME ON! Can you imagine a healthy Shockey catching passes from Brees (emphasis on healthy, as I also know he has durability issues)? It would be amazing. Our offense would be the most feared in the league. The buzz this would bring our offense would be worth the pick alone. I don't buy into the whole "locker room cancer" line. Brees and Payton wouldn't have that mess. Also, Shock would be very happy to get a new start and would produce, I believe. All just my opinion. I'm donning my flame suit!

I also know there are 4000 posts about this already so please spare me the obligatory "if you searched you would find posts" line also.

WHY!!??!!??

It seems @$inine to trade a second rounder for an offensive player. You guys don't think we have enough WHAT IF this season? If he's healthy.....

STUPID MOVE....PERIOD!

Give him Bullocks just for discussing trade......no better yet see if they will take Bullocks If we give them our 7th.

Here's how i hope it works out.

We trade up to 7 and grab ellis.
We trade our second to get Shockey.
Use our 4th to get a cb
5th LB
6th OT
7 RB

Here's how i hope it works out.

We trade up to 7 and grab ellis.
We trade our second to get Shockey.
Use our 4th to get a cb
5th LB
6th OT
7 RB

I like it! But didn't we give up our 4th for Vilma?

Trade one of next year's picks for him. We need this years picks since the future is now and we're making a SB run.

I don't like it. I'd give a 4th and Bullocks for him. He's not worth a 2nd. He's a locker room cancer. All I keep hearing is how Eli came around after Shockey went down because he was such a whiny baby about getting the ball. He's not going to catch as many passes here. There's not a lot more to go around.

best comment from the comments of that link

"Somehow calling Jeremy Shockey a “Saint” just doesnt seem right."

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom