- Second game: NYG 33 @ DAL 31
dallas dont have a defense, and they have Romo, enough said

- Third game: NYG 24 @ TB 0
TB(stop)

- Forth game: NYG 27 @ KC 16
what?

- Next game: RAIDERS

CHILD PLEASE!!

Ok, you can say that the saints didnt get a win against any premiere team, but PHI defense and Jets defense are very good. Both teams are complete. Sanchez was going to be the NFL MVP, based on the midia.
Giants played against 4 of the top 10 worse teams in the NFL. Man, they are clearly overrated. I am not going to say that the Saints are going to destroy the Giants, we have a long season, what I am trying to say is that, the Giants didnt face any type of competition that we faced.

Some of u guys are saying, well, the giants have one of the best defenses. Really? If Dallas, kansas city, wash and TB can run whatever they want, man, that means their defense is bad. Their passing numbers are good because each team decided to run the football ... How the giants defense will stop NO when: 1) we can run well against good defenses; 2) we have a top 3 QB.

The worse thing is that giants are ranked FIRST in all rankings, but they didnt face anyone yet. MIN could be better than the Giants in the rankings, because they won against good teams, and thats a sign that MIN will be the team to be beat.

This Giants-Saints game will be a huge game, but if we win, please, I dont think the giants are that good.

Ovverrated? No.

Untested? Yes. 3 of their 4 wins came against teams with a combined 1-12 record. Their one real test was the Cowboys and Romo had to practically give them the game. Their defense was gashed.

And after their powder puff first 4 games they now get to go to the Raiders. That schedule has been ridiculously easy so far. If we beat them it doesn't bode well for them down the stretch. That schedule has to tighten up eventually I'd think.

The Giants are still a very good team and I respect them. Going undefeated 4 games in is an accomplishment. Take care of business and we can walk into the playoffs with homefield.

- Giants didnt win against any good team
- First game: WAS 17 @ NYG 23
really??? was is one of the worse teams in the nfl

- Second game: NYG 33 @ DAL 31
dallas dont have a defense, and they have Romo, enough said

- Third game: NYG 24 @ TB 0
TB(stop)

- Forth game: NYG 27 @ KC 16
what?

- Next game: RAIDERS

CHILD PLEASE!!

Ok, you can say that the saints didnt got a win against any premiere team, but PHI defense and Jets defense are very good. Both teams are complete. Sanchez was going to be the NFL MVP, based on the midia.
Giants played against 4 of the top 10 worse teams in the NFL. Man, they are clearly overrated. I am not going to say that the Saints are going to destroy the Giants, we have a long season, what I am trying to say is that, the Giants didnt face any type of competition that we faced.

Some of u guys are saying, well, the giants have one of the best defenses. Really? If Dallas, kansas city, wash and TB can run whatever they want, man, that means your defense is that bad. Their passing numbers are good because each team decided to run the football ... How the giants defense will stop NO when: 1) we can run well against good defenses; 2) we have a top 3 QB.

The worse thing is that giants is ranked FIRST in all rankings, but they didnt face anyone yet. MIN could be better than the Giants in the rankings, because they won against good teams, and thats a sign that MIN will be the team to be beat.

This Giants-Saints game will be a huge game, but if we win, please, I dont think the giants are that good.
Please don't do this. I hate when other fans do this to us. We shouldn't be worried about who they played. We should only worry about how they match up with us. Now with that being said, I think we are the better team, but the Giants are a solid team, they could possibly give us some problems.

That Dallas game was tough, I thought the Cowboys would win. The Giants do have a tendency to play down a bit to their opponents.

But overrated? 11-5 last year, the year before they won the SB. They have a great team. Yes, the Saints could beat them, but don't say the Giants are overrated. Otherwise when we do beat them, it'll be 'yeah, but WHO did you beat?'

I hate it when people who never post put up this silly threads and of COURSE the Giants fans visiting the board are going to flock to them and think that the majority of SR thinks that way.

:covri:

Please don't do this. I hate when other fans do this to us. We shouldn't be worried about who they played. We should only worry about how they match up with us. Now with that being said, I think we are the better team, but the Giants are a solid team, they could possibly give us some problems.

OK....here's one....the Cowboys ran at will on this great Giants D....like over 220 yds. If we can run up that many yds on them....we'll win by 20 points!

Other than that....the Giants are super!

If Eli's foot holds up until then they'll certainly be better at the quarterback position than any of the other teams we've played and they've got a stout running game to go with their passing attack. I believe "untested" is certainly the correct way to describe the Giants and I can't imagine anyone in the Saint's locker room believes the Giants are overrated.

The Giants are a complete team, but they have cracks.

Their run D isn't good. I've watched 3 of their games (including last weeks) and I think we are better. Eli is very hot and cold. Makes a great throw and then will miss an open WR. I think we certainly have the better passing game.

Jacobs is not the story this year. It's Bradshaw. The guy is an animal out there. We will have our hands full with those 2. Offensively they are solid and will move the ball if you don't play good D. We are better though.

I respect their pass defense, but they really haven't played anyone who can pass the ball so that's still an unknown to me. I can honestly say I'd take our D over theirs. That sounds so crazy, but I mean it.

To sum it up, the Giants are good everywhere. I think we are just a little bit better most everywhere though. Combine that with homefield and we should win. This will be a tough tough game though, and most people know I like to predict blowouts (did for every single game up to this point), so you know I respect them. We will win by a TD or less I think.

I argue that we are more proven than they are and we should be favored if they allow the Raiders ANY points this coming Sunday. They have a pretty fluff filled schedule and some of those bad teams put up some big numbers on them.

This is the NFL. You are exactly what your record indicates. And I don't care if you played Detroit, KC, St. Louis and Tampa Bay, if you beat them all in succession and are undeafeated then you are a good team.

Good teams beat who they are supposed to.

Now obviously if you are 4-0 after beating the Giants, Steelers, Ravens and Patriots I would then have to give you more props but again, this is the NFL where a win is a win is a win is a win and the same holds true for losses.

the Jets fans said the same thing about us... you beat who you are scheduled to beat, that simple, doesn't make you any better or worse, good teams win.

Move along people nothing to look at here. Another dumb post degrading a good team.................exactly what we hate when other people do it to the saints.

I hate it when people who never post put up this silly threads and of COURSE the Giants fans visiting the board are going to flock to them and think that the majority of SR thinks that way.

:covri:

I think the OP is right. He's not saying they aren't a very good team, but that they're overrated. Everyone has them at #1, and the evidence thus far this year doesn't support that. I think Minn is a better team, and probably several others. It could be that they're playing down, but the best teams don't do that, otherwise they will lose some they should win. I think the Saints have also shown more than the Giants, so we should win, but they are definitely good enough to beat us. They are dangerous, but that doesn't make them the best team.

The Giants are a complete team, but they have cracks.

Their run D isn't good. I've watched 3 of their games (including last weeks) and I think we are better. Eli is very hot and cold. Makes a great throw and then will miss an open WR. I think we certainly have the better passing game.

Jacobs is not the story this year. It's Bradshaw. The guy is an animal out there. We will have our hands full with those 2. Offensively they are solid and will move the ball if you don't play good D. We are better though.

I respect their pass defense, but they really haven't played anyone who can pass the ball so that's still an unknown to me. I can honestly say I'd take our D over theirs. That sounds so crazy, but I mean it.

To sum it up, the Giants are good everywhere. I think we are just a little bit better most everywhere though. Combine that with homefield and we should win. This will be a tough tough game though, and most people know I like to predict blowouts (did for every single game up to this point), so you know I respect them. We will win by a TD or less I think.

I agree with everything here. We should be able to run on them, and we'll need to to counteract that pass rush. And lets not forget they are well coached. Offensively, they don't scare anyone, but they are methodical and Steve Smith is emerging as a star (pretty soon it will be the OTHER Steve Smith who will have his name followed by CAR).

You can say all this and say the Saints will win without having to go and say they are overrated.

The Giants' scores haven't really been impressive, but I agree with most of the people here. They are not overrated. I think they're defense isn't as good as it was with Spagnuolo at the helm, but you'd have to think that they're still pretty **** good.
Overall, I think we should win this game, especially since it's in New Orleans.. It could be a tough one though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom