Giants are the #1 defense in the NFL as of today (1 Viewer)

I fully expect this to be our toughest yet, and one of only 4 games that I pencil in as true battles for the rest of the year (I'm starting out giving both ATL and NE more respect than their shakiest games indicate). If we get by with a win here, and in ATL, I'll be full to the brim with Kool Aid until the NE game, especially if we cruise to a win.

Unlike my closest offline Saints friend, though, while I'll be disappointed if we lose, I won't read too much into it. If we can continue to take care of struggling teams, and get at least one more quality win like the Jets game, I'll be pretty confident that anything can happen in the playoffs. I've seen too many 14-2 Chargers go down, and too many "struggling" Giants and Cardinals teams miss or make it to the big show once they are in the dance. I've seen enough to know that when things go very right for this team there's no stopping them. I'd love to go undefeated for as long as possible, but I'm ok with whatever it takes to get to the post-season healthy and roll the dice on more wins there regardless of regular season domination. I understand that homefield and a bye doubles our chances, but I'm just excited that it seems we're a 3 of the next 5 run away from practically guaranteeing that we do get to roll those precious post-season dice.

Way to stick it to the Bills! LOL

the bills are so horrible how can you hate them? i just kinda feel sorry for them

Boy
I
Love
Losing
Suprbowls

This is a franchise that lost 4 straight superbowls. and they haven't made the playoffs for as long as i can remember. probably never in this decade

the bills are so horrible how can you hate them? i just kinda feel sorry for them
I know, that's what I meant. Would you rather see a Patriots fan saying he feels sorry for the Jets or he hates them? :scratch:
Now you've definitely started the trend back the other way (don't you lead all time with 2 in a row now?), they'd be lauged at for saying they felt sorry for you.

I agree. That's the ONLY thing I'm worried about. The Bills were able to rush only 4 and that gave Brees some problems. The Giants d-line is alot better than the Bills.
It wasn't the rush as much as the wind and water. I have a feeling it will be dry and calm in the Dome on Sunday.

I was guna write I dont think they played anyone and then I saw this

Jamarcus Russell, Tom Cable, and the Raiders (0-5)
Byron Leftwich and the Bucs (0-5)
Matt Cassell and the Chiefs(0-5)
Jason Campbell, Jim Zorn, and the Redskins (2-3)
Tony Romo and the Cowboys (3-2)

WOW!!! Good luck with those teams!

Boy
I
Love
Losing
Suprbowls

This is a franchise that lost 4 straight superbowls. and they haven't made the playoffs for as long as i can remember. probably never in this decade

:spit:good acronym.

i actually think the music city miracle game was the last time they made it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom