Giants @ Cowboys (1 Viewer)

Great Dane

He who dares wins
Reaction score
Boy this is a crucial game. The Boys are 4-1 at home and 7-4 overall, but with a worse NFC record (4-3). The Giants are 6-5 but 5-2 in the NFC. Who to route for? We probably can not beat the Cowboys away, and should have a better chance in our "revenge game" against the G-men.

Who do we want to win in that game (G v sD)? I tend to say Giants

If Dallas wins I really see us catching them sleeping on sunday night much like what we did to Phili early in the season. The Giants may finish 8-8 as I said weeks ago. At 6-5 and 6-6around the corner they then go to Carolina and then have to play us at home. The bigger game to me this comming week is the Phili Car game, Car needs the win butI think Phili is sick of hearing the McNabb stuff and Garcia is ready to win a few.

How dare you say we can't beat the Cowboys in Dallas! That is just a ridiculous statement. I don't see them stopping us offensively. Have you watched a Dallas game? If you think our secondary is bad, check out theirs. It's going to be a shootout but N.O. takes this one.

We should be pulling for Dallas here. If the Giants tank, its one less team to battle against for a wildcard spot.

I say Giants, but as long as we beat both, it doesnt matter. I'd much rather win our next 4 games and have the Carolina game not really matter, instead of dropping one to dallas, and having the carolina game maybe be for the division.

How dare you say we can't beat the Cowboys in Dallas! That is just a ridiculous statement. I don't see them stopping us offensively. Have you watched a Dallas game? If you think our secondary is bad, check out theirs. It's going to be a shootout but N.O. takes this one.

P Manning couldnt figure thier secondary out, and that D in the big D is playing well. I think they can blitz out thier butts and play us tuff in man coverage...JMO

I am showing some respect for other teams. I am not a "We will be 16-0 for the season" type of fan. Furthermore, I have previously predicted the Boys to win their division and reach the NFC championship game (I am sticking to my predictions). I simply think the Cowboys are better than their record. Can we beat them? Maybe - I hope so. But we are definately underdogs in that one.

The G-men game will be emotional. I hope Eli continues to crumble. That is a winable game.

I'm pulling for the Giants. Dallas will be hard to beat on the road. Plus where I work there is a friendly rivalry between me and a co-worker. He loves Dallas and wears something Dallas pretty much everyday. I would love for the Giants and Saints (Saints more importantly) to beat his beloved Cowgirls into that big blue star in the middle of their field.

Dallas secondary isn't bad. They're 11th in the league, giving up 191 yds per game.

There are 21 teams who are a lot worse than Dallas in the pass defense game.

I am showing some respect for other teams. I am not a "We will be 16-0 for the season" type of fan. Furthermore, I have previously predicted the Boys to win their division and reach the NFC championship game (I am sticking to my predictions). I simply think the Cowboys are better than their record. Can we beat them? Maybe - I hope so. But we are definately underdogs in that one.

The G-men game will be emotional. I hope Eli continues to crumble. That is a winable game.

I am not a 16-0 predicting fan either. In the beginning of the season, I predicted the Saints to finish 6-10. I'm just not quite sure why you think Dallas is unbeatable. I watch the Dallas game every week and the N.O. game every week. Dallas defense is hyped up by the media. If you think Dallas will make it to the NFC championship game this year, I would have to say that you haven't watched many Dallas games. They have played well in only about 3 games this year. 1. the Carolina game 2. the Indy game 3. the Tampa game (does that really count). All I'm saying is don't count N.O. out before we play the game.

Dallas secondary isn't bad. They're 11th in the league, giving up 191 yds per game.

There are 21 teams who are a lot worse than Dallas in the pass defense game.

That stat does not account for the long bomb they give up once or twice a game. Roy Williams is terrible this year in pass coverage. I just don't see their weak corners streaking down the field with the speed of Henderson or the smaller corners matching up well with Colston

I NEVER EVER pull for Dallas. It's forbidden in Dallas if you're not a cowgirls fan.

I want Dallas to beat the Giants because it'll pretty much close the book on NY's season. When we get to them, hopefully they'll be much like Hotlanta was yesterday - just waiting for someone to nail the coffin shut.

As for Dallas, our chances of getting a first round bye rests primarily on the Dallas game on 12/10, and here's why:

Should we beat Dallas, and lose another game before the end of the year, and should the Cowboys run the table after losing to us, we still get the 2nd seed because we beat Dallas in the head-to-head.

Of course, Seattle would also have to finish at 11-5 (with Den, Chargers, & Frisco still on their schedule - that's likley)...

With all three teams being 11-5, we're the second seed and get home playoff game, PLUS first round bye. We'd still have a better conference record than Seattle:

6-2 vs. 5-3. = 1st tie breaker for conference teams when there is no head-to-head.

I can't root for the Cowboys under any circumstance unless they had to win in week 17 for us to get into the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom