Giants D after the game "Like going from JV to varsity" (1 Viewer)

starbuck2907

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I was on espn, fox, or nfl.com today, I forget which, and read about a reaction inside the Giants lockerroom after the game. One of the defensive players said that after their last few games, today's game was like going from a JV to a Varsity game in high school.

Awesome. hehe.

Anyone else read that? Remember who said it? I can look it up later tonight if I catch time.

Welcome to the big league, Cofield!!! Now that you've had a taste of what it's all about, go back to JV and come find us when you're ready to show up and actually play. The Giants got smoked today and it's nice to see that even their players are acknowleding that we are a GREAT team!!!

we did play them in our house, the giants deserve respect, look at what they have done, just glad we play this one at home. we mixed up the snap count and we couldnt hear it at their house, they would have got a jump on the pass rush and things could of been different, so I am thankful

Welcome to the big league, Cofield!!! Now that you've had a taste of what it's all about, go back to JV and come find us when you're ready to show up and actually play. The Giants got smoked today and it's nice to see that even their players are acknowleding that we are a GREAT team!!!

Welcome to the big league? HAHA. They might not have shown it today but a large majority of that defense has more big game experience than anyone on the Saints. Hence beating the most powerful offense in NFL history a couple of years ago. I'm not saying its the same defense just that they have more BIG LEAGUE experience than ANYONE on the Saints.

we did play them in our house, the giants deserve respect, look at what they have done, just glad we play this one at home. we mixed up the snap count and we couldnt hear it at their house, they would have got a jump on the pass rush and things could of been different, so I am thankful

Oh c'mon.. Fan up man!

:angryrazz:

Welcome to the big league? HAHA. They might not have shown it today but a large majority of that defense has more big game experience than anyone on the Saints.

Which explains their shellacking quite well, eh?

Hence beating the most powerful offense in NFL history a couple of years ago. I'm not saying its the same defense just that they have more BIG LEAGUE experience than ANYONE on the Saints.

At least you can acknowledge (after using it as a crutch) that this Giants team is not the same and "a couple of years ago" means absolutely nothing.

Dude, here, have a drink. It's good, it'll make you feel better

Attachments

• Saints_KoolAid.jpg
    Saints_KoolAid.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 378
Welcome to the big league? HAHA. They might not have shown it today but a large majority of that defense has more big game experience than anyone on the Saints. Hence beating the most powerful offense in NFL history a couple of years ago. I'm not saying its the same defense just that they have more BIG LEAGUE experience than ANYONE on the Saints.

Good thing players don't rest on their laurels like fans do. You have a good team... good thing they don't have your attitude.

Oh. Well it did them so much good today didn't it...yeah.

Past experience doesn't win football games. Execution does. Your team got completely EXECUTED today. End of story

Wow....

and to be taken behind the woodshed by the lowly Saints for such an embarrassing beat down. Wow, you must really feel pretty low. Oh, if I remember correctly, the last time we played your Giants, we played at your house, oh, and we won that one too. Too bad you can't acknowledge that you were beaten by a better team. Now go away until you come to your senses. Buh Bye.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom