Giants (ex-Saint) defensive tackle Shaun Rogers has nearly $500K in jewelry stolen in Miami (1 Viewer)

rob22278

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Y! SPORTS

According to the report, Rogers and some friends left the hotel room to hit the clubs and before returning to the hotel with a woman at 7 a.m. Rogers placed the jewelry in the hotel safe but, when he awoke at 12:30 p.m., both the jewelry and the woman were gone.
Among the missing items were diamond earrings worth $100,000; two wristwatches worth a combined $160,000; a gold necklace with gold pendant worth $50,000; gold bracelets worth $60,000; and a diamond Cuban necklace with a gold pendant worth $70,000.

That was an expensive hook-up...:covri:

From comments:

Sounds like she charges more for her 'services' than he was willing to pay

Well, guess I can see why he was only on the team for one season.

I misread the title. I thought he was in possession of $500,000 worth of jewelry.

My grandpa always said that a fool and his ridiculously expensive, pretty little jewelry are soon parted by a prostitute with a mean streak.

I cant believe a half million in jewelry a hooker and a hotel safe could end badly.

wow... now what have we learned here today, class? Color me surprised! I hope he had it insured by Lloyd's of London..

He claims she left, but maybe she is in one of his stomachs.... Let me ooooout!!!

Read it and remind me of this:

Attachments

• ht_mike_myers_coffee_100923_ssh.jpg
    ht_mike_myers_coffee_100923_ssh.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 309
who checks into a hotel with that much freakin' jewelry ???

Lol this... Honestly, it just doesn't make any sense... Might as well walk around with a basket full of cash. I mean, i hate to laugh, but the idiocy of some of these athletes who still never seem to learn from the PLETHORA of examples that are out there just amazes me... 500 k of jewelry... i mean.. really?!

This reminds me of that basketball player at a red light that got jacked for like 200k the jewelry he was rollin around with in his old neighborhood or something... I mean it just doesn't make any sense, i guess you flossin, but not anymore. smh.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom