Giants (ex-Saint) defensive tackle Shaun Rogers has nearly $500K in jewelry stolen in Miami (1 Viewer)

Uh, first clue, Rogers is a huge guy, hooking up with a woman at 7am? you know she was a working girl or want to be working girl that had eyes on his jewelry , not his 400lb body.

Well, in case some of you didn't read it, he did the smart thing of putting it all in the safe, but most likely she saw him input the code. oops.

Well, I guess she got her payment.

My grandpa always said that a fool and his ridiculously expensive, pretty little jewelry are soon parted by a prostitute with a mean streak.

I LIKE your grandpa :)

I was a manager at a hotel for a long time. If the hotel is half way decent, she will be seen on camera 5 times before she hits the elevator. There should also be finger prints in the room unless she took the time to wipe down everything she took that night. Believe it or not, this type of thing happens often at hotels. We had a guy who once posed as a bellman in the lobby and took the luggage of very wealthy Japanese business men. He made off with thousands of dollars worth of belonging. He was finally caught. The guts of some people.

That's about $495,000 more than any man should ever have to spend on jewelry in his entire life.

Not only that. But you realise that a red light district working girl has stolen $500k of your jewelry, then you realise you are not into girls anymore .. but musicals and "sex and the City" .. and then you come out of the closet - as the first ever in the NFL who admits being.......... wait for it..................

a fan of Rodger Goodell??????? Just doesn't make any sense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom