Giants Fan Crashes the Party/Parade (1 Viewer)

I did that at a Judas Priest concert in the 80's. I got there very early and waited around the back entrance, then pretended I was with the stagecrew. Got all the way in and hung out for about an hour before someone busted me. Talked to KK and Glen before they got me.

That's a great story, and seemed so easy for him. When the Saints win the Super Bowl I will definately be making some fake credentials and giving that a shot. A night in jail would be well worth hanging out with my team !!

"Sigh" I wish that could be Me sneaking into the Saints parties. Happy for the guy though but we really need to get our own thing going on now, Saints Org are 42 years old now (As Old as the Superbowl it's self) and we don't have anything but a couple of Titles.. Meh.

I figured I would just go for an hour or so and then head back home to get some work done. Little did I know it would turn into an 8 hour affair.

for some reason that line cued the gilligans island theme song in my head..........good story. Bet the Giants brass aren't too thrilled to read it tho.

At first I didn't buy it, that Strahan pic screamed of Photoshop...but all the videos and stuff are just pretty hard to argue with.....wow. I thought I was cool being about 20 feet from the stage from the Steelers parade in 06. This dude is way cooler than me LOL.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom