Giants fans are cocky (1 Viewer)

Wow where do I begin?

Our wide outs are gonna struggle against your nobody corners? We have faced a healthy Asante Samuel, Sheldon Brown CB duo which is a 100x better. I think we made out just fine in that game with out struggling wide outs...

The only way Eli and the Giants put up 30+ points is if the Saints have already scored 50, like we did the last time the supposed #1 pass defense came to town. I seriously never thought I'd hear the day when someone would actually say Brees will try to keep up with Eli.

And yes, something is different about Eli, he has a hurt foot. Which will also be another knock on another Saints victory. I hope that last comment with "lol" was meant to be sarcasm.

I also like the guy who called us hypocrits because our opponents record is 8-11, really he should be looking at the defensive stats of those five teams they've played.

Someone actually said we only score 13 points. Someone actually said we only score 13 points....

I have it Giants 21 Saints 3. I know it won't be liked on here...

Why would any undefeated team's fans not be fairly cocky? Sunday decides who gets to stay cocky until Thanksgiving.

i still think drew brees height is a big deal. i'm 6"2. eli's 6"4

Why? Has that been a big deal against other teams he's played against?

He has a quicker release than Eli. That means something too. But in the end they don't play against each other, and the Saints have played teams with taller defensive lines. The real battle will be their DE's versus our OT's. From guard to guard, the Giants will lose the battle. At the ends, I think they have an advantage.

well, they got to many saints fans that's already bowing down to the giants like they got the trip to the super bowl locked up already. Or at least it seems like that on this forum. i hope the fans going to the dome bring it instead of being all timid about the giants like the fans are on this forum.:plus-un2:
hopefully:9:

3 points? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I don't like going to opposing fans' forums until after the game. They are a lot more humble then. :hihi:

That's just dumb. I can see you predicting a Giants victory, but short of a supernatural event, the Saints will put up at least 13 points on the Giants...with 24 being more likely.

The Giants defense is good. They match up well at some positions and not at others. There will be points scored.

And the most underrated and underdiscussed aspect of this Saints team is their corners. I don't know if any set of corners in the NFL is playing better right now. There's a real possibility they can virtually shut down both of the Giants starting receivers on their own.

I do know this, those three Giants message boards are terrible, ya think the great and almight Giants would have someone create a decent board...Thank God for Saints Report...

I can buy predicting a win for your team; we have two undefeateds, one with a good road record and one with a good home record facing off.

Bear in mind, though, that the Saints haven't been held to below 24 pts in the Dome since 2007 (and only failed to get 24 or more once on the road last year). Early in 2007 right as / after McAllister went down we were held to below 14 at home twice (14 Titans, 13 Carolina).

I'm pretty sure that Eli & Co. will have to put up more than 24 pts to get out of town with a win, and if they plan on winning by more than two scores they'll likely have to score as much as they did on the Raiders, and I just don't see that as remotely possible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom