Giants fans are cocky (1 Viewer)

I also like the guy who called us hypocrits because our opponents record is 8-11, really he should be looking at the defensive stats of those five teams they've played.

Or really any stat. Washington, Dallas, Tampa Bay, Kansas City, and Oakland are not exactly a murderer's row with their combined 6 wins and 3 of those wins against winless teams.

They say their D-Line is unstoppable, but I feel like their D-Line was better in 06 when they had Strahan. How did that turn out? Oh yea, we still spanked them.

If this home game was in NY (haha) I would feel differently. I'm thinking they can't keep up with us in the Dome. I also think playing poor competition will get to them (either by expecting to dominate us or just being used to playing bad teams). IMO, we'll get off to a fast start, coast it to the win, they'll get some trash points late:

Saints 31

Giants 17

Yeah, I'm cocky. Fans of unbeaten teams should be.

They say their D-Line is unstoppable, but I feel like their D-Line was better in 06 when they had Strahan. How did that turn out? Oh yea, we still spanked them.

I know we're talking smack here, but you're comparing a Giants team that went 8-8 that year with the 25th ranked defense to the Giant team playing on Sunday?

One thread asked what quarter Carr would come in and they rest Eli with a big lead.

One thread asked what quarter Carr would come in and they rest Eli with a big lead.

I think they meant to say,"...rest Eli with the game completely out of hand and hopes for a 6-0 record dashed on the rocks."

Our Run Defense is stellar and our DB's are much better than theirs. We have 1 player with the same amount of interceptions as there whole team combined with more returned for 6 then there entire team. They have a hard hitting team that causes turnovers, but they haven't played a team nearly as complete as the Saints. Let the best team win, but I predict the Saints 31 - Giants 24.

We've seen this behavior from other fans this year....Let's just see if they eat their crow after the game.....Giants 31 Saints 13....yeah right!

i still think drew brees height is a big deal. i'm 6"2.
Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy.
Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln.

Einhorn is Finkle.
Finkle is Einhorn.
Einhorn is a man.

What's the relevance? Beats me.

I have it Giants 21 Saints 3. I know it won't be liked on here...

I'll take that prediction. Put your money where your trolling mouth is.

Let's get something set up with an escrow service.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom