Giants fans are cocky (1 Viewer)

every team has cocky fans. I've seen more then enough fans on this site saying we'll win by 2 scores...

and they're saying we're cocky.

The same can be said every week about every teams fans, including us.

Seems they think that they will scoring 30+ points on us and hold us under 20.

Most of the arguments seem to be their DL versus our OL and the ability to keep Brees upright. I might argue outcomes, but that would be my key matchup also.

I've gone on record that I think if the Saints and Giants were to match up 10 weeks in a row I think both teams would win 5, so any outcome other then a runaway blowout wouldn't surprise me on Sunday.

Well, they got to many Saints fans that's already bowing down to the Giants like they got the trip to the Super Bowl locked up already. Or at least it seems like that on this forum. I hope the fans going to the Dome bring it instead of being all timid about the Giants like the fans are on this forum.

Well, they got to many Saints fans that's already bowing down to the Giants like they got the trip to the Super Bowl locked up already. Or at least it seems like that on this forum. I hope the fans going to the Dome bring it instead of being all timid about the Giants like the fans are on this forum.

i'd like a sb victory but 19-0 is preferred

From Wes
their WRs are gonna struggle against our DBs too. TT and Webster have been two of the best this year not to mention we have the #1 pass def in the league..oh AND the #1 def.
In this game the giants are gonna score 30+ points so Brees will have to drop back they will try to run at first but it wont last our def is coming to form and they are stingy.
Shockey will have to have the game of his life to keep them in this game.

Brees is good but he wont be able to keep up with Eli with our pass rush in his face every down and our DBs.
I dont know if any1 has noticed..but Eli is not the same Eli...somethign is diff about him this year..he has truly arrived.
I tihnk in the next few weeks youll be hearing less of brees and more of eli lol.

Wow where do I begin?

Our wide outs are gonna struggle against your nobody corners? We have faced a healthy Asante Samuel, Sheldon Brown CB duo which is a 100x better. I think we made out just fine in that game with out struggling wide outs...

The only way Eli and the Giants put up 30+ points is if the Saints have already scored 50, like we did the last time the supposed #1 pass defense came to town. I seriously never thought I'd hear the day when someone would actually say Brees will try to keep up with Eli.

And yes, something is different about Eli, he has a hurt foot. Which will also be another knock on another Saints victory. I hope that last comment with "lol" was meant to be sarcasm.

I also like the guy who called us hypocrits because our opponents record is 8-11, really he should be looking at the defensive stats of those five teams they've played.

Someone actually said we only score 13 points. Someone actually said we only score 13 points....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom