Giants fans looking past the Raiders. (1 Viewer)

justdave

Hung out to dry
Reaction score
I don't blame them, DA RAIDERS r just hot garbage on a stick right now. It is sad to see a once dominant franchise just get run in the ground by an owner who don't know when to just be an owner and that is it. When u have a long tenure of being good or bad, u need to start looking up to the FO and the owner for the blame or the credit.

Well, they shouldn't be looking past them. However, Coughlins teams tend to be very disciplined and focus. I doubt the Giants team looks past the Raiders. They will eat Russell alive.

Can't wait until we get to the "softer" part of our schedule. We'll see how close Eli and Brees really are after that.

I think the Giants could start their entire second team and beat the Raiders. They are really THAT BAD. I'm actually kind of jealous that we didn't get the Raiders in regular season again this year. It's like having two bye weeks.

Russell's issues are holding onto the ball and being deathly inaccurate...and he's going up against the Giants in New York.

Bad news.

I think the Giants could start their entire second team and beat the Raiders. They are really THAT BAD. I'm actually kind of jealous that we didn't get the Raiders in regular season again this year. It's like having two bye weeks.

We got the Rams.

Well, they shouldn't be looking past them. However, Coughlins teams tend to be very disciplined and focus. I doubt the Giants team looks past the Raiders. They will eat Russell alive.

They wont look past the Raiders, but they will be on cruise control and probably pretty vanilla. Coughlin wont want any injuries to key players and he also doesnt want to show anything new to the Saints who have an extra week to prepare and rest.

The Giants will be plenty focused going into this game, but lets face it, its the Raiders... they have actually found a way to regress.

Hmm... I've kinda taken a bit of a liking to a good number of those Giants fans. In that first thread posted up there "If some Saints were to get hurt", a load of'em came in and smacked the boy down and out!

In all seriousness can you blame them? Russel is bad I mean really bad reports say he is not showing up for meetings and overweight and I think I saw McFadden is out...

In all seriousness can you blame them? Russel is bad I mean really bad reports say he is not showing up for meetings and overweight and I think I saw McFadden is out...

McFadden is out. I saw it on NFL Network earlier. I think he tore a muscle.

I'm about halfway through the second thread but their fans are surprisingly classy. Besides the WR discussion, they don't seem blinded by homerism and seems to have a good grasp of how we are playing currently compared to last year. Good reads.

lol they might have to worry if anyone OTHER than mr.jamarcus "the whopper" Russell wasn't playing. IF he's starting against any kind of decent team its a W. If the Raiders are within 14 by the end of that one i'll be stunned.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom