Giants [Fans] say Brees Overrated! (1 Viewer)

in 2007 the giants had the

#7 defense

and the

#4 rushing offense

sure guys, eli does it on his own.:aduncan:

this stuff makes me mad..

Let me tell you what mediocrity is. Eli Manning throwing the ball with Ahmad Bradshaw and Jacobs in the backfield.. That's what.

Read this Giants fans.

Drew Brees did it without a running game in 2008.

When has Eli -ever- did it without a running game?

pwnt?

Manning is overrated and has been ever since being in NY. In the superbowl he almost threw two picks in the very last drive. I respect how much he has grown as a QB but hes not an elite one.

Does anyone feel the same way I do?

Now that we have an above-average defense and running game, I really couldn't care less if some homer Giants fans say Brees is overrated.

If we win, the sky will be falling in that forum and it will be oh-so-pleasant to watch. Even if Brees has another 170 yard day, who frickin cares if Brees isn't getting the same stats as Peyton? We'd be 6-0 and look like the most balanced team in the league.

I wanna join to ask this clown:

Who would you rather at QB? Eli or Brees?

I think we all know what the answer is...

If Drew Brees spent even a minute looking at any fan forum, including ours, I'd be greatly disappointed.

I hope Brees send a big message Sunday. We all know down here Brees is up there with the best. Its going down in the DOME Sunday.

Giants fans will apologize about this one..

This is who the Giants have beat
Redskins
Cowboys
Bucs
Chiefs
Raiders

Go figure Giants fans. We get the Giants in DA DOME Sunday.:hihi:

If Drew Brees spent even a minute looking at any fan forum, including ours, I'd be greatly disappointed.

Brees is sharp and community oriented. I'd bet he knows about SR and maybe even peeked in during the offseason. Do I think he spends hours and hours obsessing over every little thing written about him? No. Do I think he spends any time reading the forum during the season? No. But the players (Tomich) and their families (Tank) that were confirmed have admitted they know about and occasionally read SR.

I'd be very cool with him checking it out and even posting BTL in March, now, not so much :)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom