Giants luck runs out...OBJ crys...gets into fight with net (1 Viewer)

insidejob

Respect existence or expect resistance.
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Gets into fight with net? I turned it off after the interception. Did the net kick his butt?

whosyadaddy

Bleed Black & Gold
Reaction score
lol nets hitting back,was some funny stuff that game..what was Norman doing carrying OBJ around like a baby in the end zone haha

JRTrump

Veteran
Reaction score
That net thing was hilarious! Just goes to show you how immature he is. Reminded me of something Cam or Dez would do. These kids that are in the limelight all their lives have no grasp of humility and maturity, that's why I have appreciated guys like Deuce, Colston, Brees, and many others we've had on this team. Say what you want about Sean Payton, but at least he won't have that rif-raff on his team.

fdl16

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
That net thing was hilarious! Just goes to show you how immature he is. Reminded me of something Cam or Dez would do. These kids that are in the limelight all their lives have no grasp of humility and maturity, that's why I have appreciated guys like Deuce, Colston, Brees, and many others we've had on this team. Say what you want about Sean Payton, but at least he won't have that rif-raff on his team.

Exactly. This guy is Cam Newton 2.0, and if he didn't go to LSU everyone here would hate this guy.

renegadewa

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Exactly. This guy is Cam Newton 2.0, and if he didn't go to LSU everyone here would hate this guy.
I am an LSU fan and I don't care if he did play at LSU his behavior is immature and childish. Never did care for Peyton Manning either.

It just proves that spoiled children grow up to be spoiled adults!!

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Of course the other team's luck always seems to run out the week AFTER they play us...never during.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)