N/S Giants named Daniel Jones their starting QB (1 Viewer)

I knew it was coming. Just happened a few games earlier than I thought.
So Eli won't be going out the same as his big brother.

I knew it was coming. Just happened a few games earlier than I thought.
So Eli won't be going out the same as his big brother.

I have two friends from NYC that are huge Giants fan. I asked them both the over/under on Jones starting and one said game 5 and the other said game 6.

Looks like we're paying the under.

So here's a question - if you're in a fantasy football jam on QB, there are now three new options that will be starting at QB for the time being: Daniel Jones, Mason Rudolph, and Teddy Bridgewater.

Which one is the most appealing add? Jones might be a quick answer but the Giants O-line is awful and the receiving corps is weak. Mason Rudolph threw for two touchdowns in relief of Ben on Sunday and the Steelers have the potential to score points. Then of course there's Teddy, who will be operating Sean Payton's offense.

Another upside on Jones and Rudolph is that if they play fairly well for you, they might continue through the end of the season rather than Teddy, who's looking at maybe six or seven games.

Since no one has asked...

CAN we trade for Eli?

(I'm being sarcastic)

Since no one has asked...

CAN we trade for Eli?

(I'm being sarcastic)
I know you are joking, but seriously someone (around the league) is going to be asking the question: "I wonder what he is still capable of with a real offensive line in front of him?" :scratch:

I thought Jones was better than Kyler Murray and the best rookie QB in the draft. Hope he does well.

I know you are joking, but seriously someone (around the league) is going to be asking the question: "I wonder what he is still capable of with a real offensive line in front of him?" :scratch:

I think he could go to Miami, Indy, TB, Jacksonville, The Jets now, and be a viable hold for the rest of the season. If we didn't have a legit backup, I would be open to him coming here, just to get us through the next few weeks...

So here's a question - if you're in a fantasy football jam on QB, there are now three new options that will be starting at QB for the time being: Daniel Jones, Mason Rudolph, and Teddy Bridgewater. Which one is the most appealing add?

I think I would pick Jones, they should get Sterling Shepard back pretty soon and Golden Tate (week 5), Engram is off to a good start plus they have Barkley... so there is some good receiving options there

Does this now make us the team with the second highest paid backup QB in the league? :scratch:

their GM should have been fired for keeping eli when they had the chance to trade him for more then he was worth, the man had so many bad seasons its impossible to deny he was way over rated and not a good QB. the team around him made him seem better then he really was and the team was the reason they went to 2 SB not eli

its like eli just goes to work to collect a paycheck and does just enough to say he is trying but i have never seen a QB get worse every year to the point i dont think he could win playing QB on a college team

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom