N/S Giants named Daniel Jones their starting QB (1 Viewer)

I knew it was coming. Just happened a few games earlier than I thought.
So Eli won't be going out the same as his big brother.
Yeah. This is anticlimactic.

What I like most about this decision is that it comes the week before their date with the Buccaneers. Tampa Bay will have to deal with new(er) game plan and a kid who is faster and more accurate than Eli is at this stage in his career. I love the move here! :9:

I think he could go to Miami, Indy, TB, Jacksonville, The Jets now, and be a viable hold for the rest of the season. If we didn't have a legit backup, I would be open to him coming here, just to get us through the next few weeks...

Eli to the crosstown rival, the Jets???!!! Now THAT would be a real hoot. Eli would have to hold his nose, just to put the uni on ??

Eli to the crosstown rival, the Jets???!!! Now THAT would be a real hoot. Eli would have to hold his nose, just to put the uni on ??

Giants @ Jets week 10... Eli to the Jets is not happening, but that would be awesome!

So here's a question - if you're in a fantasy football jam on QB, there are now three new options that will be starting at QB for the time being: Daniel Jones, Mason Rudolph, and Teddy Bridgewater.

Which one is the most appealing add? Jones might be a quick answer but the Giants O-line is awful and the receiving corps is weak. Mason Rudolph threw for two touchdowns in relief of Ben on Sunday and the Steelers have the potential to score points. Then of course there's Teddy, who will be operating Sean Payton's offense.

Another upside on Jones and Rudolph is that if they play fairly well for you, they might continue through the end of the season rather than Teddy, who's looking at maybe six or seven games.

1) Rudolph
2) Jones
3) Bridgewater

That’s of course assuming your league doesn’t reward indecisiveness and poor body language.

Eli has a no trade clause. I doubt he is going anywhere. On top of that the Giants don't have a third QB on their roster.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom