Giants O'Hara just said......... (1 Viewer)

Bad calls didn't give us a 21 point lead. A sore loser is a sore loser.

bad calls went both ways... it's football, play harder and don't leave it up to the refs.

What??????? Dude... you need to get over it!!!! The ref gave the Saints the ball on the seven yard line after Shanle fumbled the ball after he picked up Manning's fumble. All you do is whine that the ref still owes the Saints!!!!

Are you a closet Giants fan? You have been moaning that for a while now. The play was called down by contact and the replay had to be conclusive to overturn. It was not. Get over it! The Giants were holding much of the game and got away with illegal wedges on returns at least twice, so for O'Hara to cry about one holding call is laughable.

sharper's pick 6 got called back on a very questionable foul call. that was a +14 point swing in the Giants favor so i dont think they should be crying about how they lost because of refs. they lost because the Saints beat that *** up and down the field, period. the only thing the Giants did better than the Saints was special teams. we were clearly better on both O and D, without a doubt the better team won.

Let's get this straight. O'Hara was downfield illegally. So the TD wasn't going to stand either way.

The only difference was 5 yds in field position. The Giants might have gone for it on 4th for a TD...or done exactly what they did anyway and kick a field goal.

I fail to see how an opportunity of 4th and forever is "taking the game away". Every time O'Hara brings it up he is just bringing attention to the fact that he was way down field when Eli threw the ball. Crazy.

He'll be visiting the comish for bad mouthing the zebras. Maybe "ol big arms" was trying to make up for the past saints games his crew called.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you weren't even playing the team O'Hara (unless you call that pathetic attempt 'playing'), so you don't have anything to complain about.

sharper's pick 6 got called back on a very questionable foul call.

That wasn't a questionable call. I don't understand the problem with that call. I wanted the Sharper pick 6 as much as anyone but when I saw the Vilma hit I wasn't mad about the penalty. That's just one of those things that happens with an agressive D.

That call did appear to be bad, but I think outside that call the officiating was pretty good. The PI call I would have called incidental contact if he didn't reach back and put his hand on the receiver to "find" him before inadvertently tripping him.

If you look, on the same play, there was a crackback block that should have been called. So...

That wasn't a questionable call. I don't understand the problem with that call. I wanted the Sharper pick 6 as much as anyone but when I saw the Vilma hit I wasn't mad about the penalty. That's just one of those things that happens with an agressive D.

i dont understand why you think it was a good call. vilma left his feet for the hit while the ball was still in Eli's hand. he made contact less than half a second after Eli threw it. it was a clean hit, not helmet to helmet.

It was not conclusive but PT was across the goal line on the 4th down play. The toes of his shoes were just off the goal line and at the time he was standing straight up and the ball was in front of him. The ball had to be across the plane.

The tangled legs PI gets called more often than not when there is that much seperation between the WR and DB. Also the DB was going inside and the Wr and ball were outside. If the DB was making a play on the ball it does not get called.

Call on Vilma was correct. It looked like Vilma flew over the lineman and the only piece of Manning he could hit wasa his head. It was a good play by Vilma as had he not made the hit Manning had more time to set and throw.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom