Giants O'Hara just said......... (1 Viewer)

Sorry, but the refs contributed to a 14 point swing in the Giants favor in the first half. The notion that the Saints needed the refs to beat the Giants is for sore losers.

I've noticed that the really good teams seem to get a lot of calls go their way. Just watch the Patriots and Steelers. It's always been that way. Maybe it's our turn to be on the right side of those calls.

We did get a couple of favorable calls, but the Saints definitely beat the Giants regardless of those calls.

Actually I thought we got hosed on a few. That was not a hold on Evans that brought backt he TD. However, Harper should have been called for PI late in the game on the long pass.

Honestly, I didn't see him hold on that play. He may have been illegally down field, but I don't think he was guilty of holding.
It's pretty much a wash as he was 7-8 yards down the field. Wrong call, same basic result: the play comes back. It's like calling tripping when there was no trip but you were tugging the guy's arm and holding.

I've noticed that the really good teams seem to get a lot of calls go their way. Just watch the Patriots and Steelers. It's always been that way. Maybe it's our turn to be on the right side of those calls.

or maybe the teams that are winning do not complain about the calls because they won.
would it makes sense for the patriots to be crying about a call they didnt get this week

there are alot of missed calls every week. listen to ex lineman and the will tell you they hold every play but only get caught sometimes

The officiating has been bad this year. The pass interference and holding call were both questionable to me. We got some questionable calls that didn't go our way as well, but I do think they got the worse end of that stick, but I don't think it would have changed the outcome.

I've been saying all season that with the way that officiating is this year, you have to win by LARGE margins if you don't want to "lose by ref".

We've been doing that, so we have been OK. I wouldn't be surprised if we lose a close one "by ref" this year.

The officiating has just been BAD all around.

On the Replay a o-lineman for the Giants dang near tore the jersey off Will Smith to keep him from sacking Eli and the refs did not call it . Giants could not handle the Saints in the trenches .

I love the fact that O'Hara thought that with 12 min to go in the 4th and down 41-23 if the touchdown stood, that the Giants were still in the game. Not sure what reality he's tuned into, but I'm pretty sure the game was way over before that call.

Oh yeah, and you were way downfield past the line of scrimmage, so shut up.

It was a penalty just not holding. He basically dove at the back of will smiths legs. Holding wasn't the right term but definitely a penalty. Rewatch the play and you'll see him
Take Smith out right before the throw.

Yep...got fined for a clip on that play.

on NFL replay that you want to be playing the team and no one else, as if to imply they lost because of the refs.
Cuz he's Sean Ohara and He's AWESOME!

2_miz.jpg

I guess that he conveniently forgot to mention that he was 2-3 yards past the line of scrimmage on that play.

Either way there was a foul on that play.

I just re watched the play, and he was way beyond 5yds of the line of scrimage. He didn't hold anyone, but was definitely thinking about it.
mb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom