Giants O'Hara just said......... (1 Viewer)

Saint Brees

The Seeker
Reaction score
on NFL replay that you want to be playing the team and no one else, as if to imply they lost because of the refs.

It might just be me, and please don't flame me for saying this, but I thought we had a lot of calls that went our way. Granted, I believe we would of won regardless, but it was something that I am not used to (getting calls, that is).

I'll admit that there were some pretty bad calls in our favor. If it was the other way around we would all be crying. Heck, we cry over a lot less questionable calls.

Either way though, the Saints were easily the better team though.

Dear O"Hara,

Get over it. You have another game to play sunday.

I'm sure he's over it. NFL Replay only shows the game and post game press conferences.

I thought we benefited from some questionable calls as well. I mostly noticed the hold and the PI on Colston. We would've won regardless, but the calls helped us extend the lead. It won't make Giants fans fell better, but in my Saints fanhood (20 years) I've seen more questionable calls go against the Saints than otherwise, so maybe we're due.

The G-I-ants were holding the whole day. They could have been called for it on every down. They need to stop crying. There were penalties BOTH ways that could have been called or not called. Hoculi totally JOBBED the Saints in that Minni Monday nighter last year. That bastidge still owes the Saints.

on NFL replay that you want to be playing the team and no one else, as if to imply they lost because of the refs.

I guess that he conveniently forgot to mention that he was 2-3 yards past the line of scrimmage on that play.

Either way there was a foul on that play.

The G-I-ants were holding the whole day. They could have been called for it on every down. They need to stop crying. There were penalties BOTH ways that could have been called or not called. Hoculi totally JOBBED the Saints in that Minni Monday nighter last year. That bastidge still owes the Saints.

What??????? Dude... you need to get over it!!!! The ref gave the Saints the ball on the seven yard line after Shanle fumbled the ball after he picked up Manning's fumble. All you do is whine that the ref still owes the Saints!!!!

Dear O'Hara, learn how to assign your blocks to not get your precious Eli killed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom