Giants or Packers? (1 Viewer)

jkupps2415

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Who would we rather win between the Packers and Giants today? I have seen multiple threads indicating different views...just curious as to which is the correct one?

I think it all depends on whether the Bears get the 2 seed or 3 seed. But I think the Giants have the best chance of winning their wild card game (they're much more complete than the Packers). If the Giants as a 6 seed win their game, the Saints (after they win their WC game) would play the 2 seed rather than the 1 seed.

But really, I'd like to see the Eagles stay as the 3 seed. The only way we would play the 3 seed is in the NFCCG.

The best thing for the Saints would be a GB win this week and Chi over GB next week.
And of course a Seattle over TB this week. That way Saints are in no matter what.

I must of heard wrong but according to NFL Network if the Giants loses and if the Bucks loses we're in

The Saints could get in with two losses if GB beats the Giants and the Giants and GB lose next week, regardless of what TB does.

Giants are a turnover happy team tonight

Yea, they are going into full on meltdown mode. How a guy as big as Jacobs fumbles as much as he does is beyond me. I knew it as soon as he turned up the sideline, i said here comes a fumble, and sure enough. How many times does this guy need to fumble before he learns to protect the football.

GB is a very good team with Rodgers in there. They will be very dangerous in the playoffs, as long as they can avoid chances for their coach to be a moron.

Giants just got robbed on a pick that really wasn't, because they had no more reviews. I'm sorry but that is inexcusable by officials. His 2nd foot was obviously out of bounds, how do you miss that? And why should the responsibility for that fall on the team that gets robbed? I really wish they would just change the rule to review all questionable plays.

Giants just got robbed on a pick that really wasn't, because they had no more reviews. I'm sorry but that is inexcusable by officials. His 2nd foot was obviously out of bounds, how do you miss that? And why should the responsibility for that fall on the team that gets robbed? I really wish they would just change the rule to review all questionable plays.

Yea, that was a totally blown call on the officials part.

The Giants look horrible.

Are they really that bad or are the Packers just making them suck more than usual? :scratch:

The Giants look horrible.

Are they really that bad or are the Packers just making them suck more than usual? :scratch:

Dude its hard to come back from a loss like that last week. It will linger in the back of your mind. Pretty sure they were done since the end of that game. Really strong mental teams can over come things like that, it seems to me that the Giants don't fit into that category. Melt down city. Coughlin might be toast.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom