Giants or Tampa? (1 Viewer)

G-Men for me. I hope Strahan and Osi plant Garcia deep in the grass.

i dont think i could ever pull for the bucs. i would love to see garcia smashed into the ground as much as possible.

Giants all the way.

I hope they blow them out cause the Bucs ain't that good and they are in our division. That last game against TB still infuriates me.

Giants. I am pulling for Eli and a blueprint on how to beat Tampa Bay to be shown to the NFL. Beating Rondi Barber with an Tikiless team is even better.

The only team I will ever pull for in the NFC South is the Saints. Just can't do it. I just don't understand the hate for Eli. Do you feel the same way about Elway? Plus it looks like the Chargers came out pretty good on that one. Eli is not the best QB in the league but he's not the worst either.

Giants. I get tired of the anaylsts taking about Eli. Hes a hometown boy. He'll never be Petyon but hes not terrible. Hes doing a good job as of now. Tampa has never looked like a playoff team to me. Get em out of there G-Men.

If they finish this game out. I cant wait to watch Rome is Burning on Monday. He's extremely hard on Eli all the time.

Last edited:
I can't pull for a division rival. If we can't represent the NFC South then nobody should!

Last edited:
Congratulations GIANTS and ELI!! Go home Ronde and pet Tiki...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom