Giants or Tampa? (1 Viewer)

Peet

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm pulling for Tampa. I just can't pull for the Giants as long as Eli is playing there. I know he's a Manning but I just never cared for him since he refused to go to the team that drafted him. I also want Tampa to draft as low as possible without going to the Super Bowl.

For the sake of marital peace I have to go with Tampa. However I think it is going to be a blowout game one way or the other. I don't think it is going to be a close game. Either team will fold early. Just a hunch.

I'd actually like to see the Giants win. I'd like to see Eli be successful for just one year.

i'd like to see the giants win for eli (that whole tiki barber thing is still under my skin) but i'd like to see the bucs win because they're nfc south... so i'm torn

Tampa... they've got some nice fans-- I'm going for them. I'd like a tampa/greenbay nfc championship with greenbay going to the superbowl!!

I cannot cheer an NFC South team the way I can find it in myself to root for the SEC during Bowl Season.

So it's the Giants.

I would cheer the Bucs if they play the Cowboys, but that's probably the only scenario.

I want the Bucs to win because I think they are an easier team for the Cowboys to beat but I want Eli to have a good game.

I cannot cheer an NFC South team the way I can find it in myself to root for the SEC during Bowl Season.

Amen. We SEC guys have to stick together. So what is the total in the Bowl Challenge series. As I see it we are 6-2 in bowls this year, winning more bowl games than any other conference; is that right? I know that the defunct award would go to the WMC as they only played six games and won five, giving them an .800 winning percentage which we can't catch, but look who they played. For once I am an LSU fan until the next regular season. Geaux Tigers! My Bulldogs did their part, by beating the best running back in the nation in Kevin Smith.

By the way, look out for Central Florida, they just keep getting better. The announcers in that game said that they had the fourth largest enrollment of any university in the nation. That shocked me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom