Giants pull out a win as well... (1 Viewer)

I'm not getting upset about other teams. In my eyes I want us to win out. The pressure is on us to do it, and we control our own playoff destiny at this point. If we win out we make it.

Cool. The rest of us will go ahead and pull for scenarios that increase the likelihood for the Saints to make the playoffs without us having to do anything.

The Giants will most likely lose at least one more game, possibly 2. But I think it's more likely that Tampa doesn't make it in.

Cowboys lost and were eliminated by us. How can this be a bad week?

I agree. As much as I wanted Atlanta to lose just because I really hate them we have meaningful football in December and as a fan that means alot. We have a great team that will find a way to make this thing work and maybe, just maybe, we are destined to go 2-0 in Dallas this season.

So today doesn't suck for me as much as I first thought.

Well that helps my week a little bit.

Wed Night at the Mavericks/Thunder game. Thunder loses BOOO

Thurs Night at the Saints/Cowboys game. We win YA! That's the BIG one.

Sat Tigers lose. BOOO

Today Falclowns win. BOOOO

At least the Bucs lost. YA!

Our destiny is in our hands. Just need to play our game and keep it going.

Bucs lost, while we would have prefered an ATL loss Green Bay losing is at least something of a consolation prize, Philly lost, Tampa lost, Redskins essentially eliminated. Most importantly we won.

Would have been better if the Giants and Atlanta lost, sure, but meh. I'm not really worried about the Giants. Might have also been nice if Carolina had won, just so they would move down in draft position. But I'm just being greedy there.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom