Giants pull out a win as well... (1 Viewer)

It's not worth much but the Redskins lost. One less outsider looking in.

Cowboys lost and were eliminated by us. How can this be a bad week?

Yeah, I was switching back and forth between the Giant and the Falcon game. The QB for the Jags can run, but he was very careless with the football. The Giants just wore them down and got a nice fumble recovery to end the game. But they still have to play the Eagles and the Redskins.

A Bucs loss to the Ravens would help a little.:9:

OMG Kasay just missed a chip shot that would have given the Panthers a win at Cleveland. Wide Left!

The Giants have 4 losses. Why would them winning matter? If Eagles lose today and we win out, we at least get to play in either Seattle or St. Louis for the Wildcard game!

Today sucks

I'd agree. Football wise bad weekend. Reality is life is good.

Put the LSU loss in there and this weekend was pretty ugly for the home teams. At least we pulled out a win on Thanksgiving day. That could have been a major bummer of a weekend.

The Giants have 4 losses. Why would them winning matter? If Eagles lose today and we win out, we at least get to play in either Seattle or St. Louis for the Wildcard game!

Because we aren't guaranteed to win out. The Giants falling two games back would of went a long way to at least us sowing up a playoff spot.

Because we aren't guaranteed to win out. The Giants falling two games back would of went a long way to at least us sowing up a playoff spot.

I'm not getting upset about other teams. In my eyes I want us to win out. The pressure is on us to do it, and we control our own playoff destiny at this point. If we win out we make it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom