Giants Receiver out for season (1 Viewer)

You mean Armani Toomer?

If so then thats great, for us at least. Hes a really good reciever. Now we just need Plexico to get the flu or something.

You mean Armani Toomer?

If so then thats great, for us at least. Hes a really good reciever. Now we just need Plexico to get the flu or something.

its Amani not Armani. But yes he is a good wide out and with Plexico having injury problems they could be a big trouble.

yeah plaxico is a beast..losing toomer is about equivilent to us losing copper

LOL, noooooo. Losing Toomer is the equivalent to the Saints losing Horn. Plax is the big-play WR, but Toomer is the steady one that keeps the chains moving.

You mean Armani Toomer?

You mean Plaxico?

Source: Michael Eisen, Giants.com [ Full Article]

Amani Toomer, the franchise's career leader in receptions and yards and the co-leader this year in catches, will miss the rest of the season because of an injury to his left knee. An MRI done last night on the knee revealed a partial tear of the anterior cruciate ligament. After consulting with team physician Dr. Russell Warren in a visit to the Hospital for Special Surgery this morning, Toomer has opted to have surgery on the knee, which will sideline him until 2007.

Sucks for Toomer and I wish him a speedy recovery, but I know I'm not the only one who was hoping it would be Plex, not because we're wishing injury since it had already been determined that there was one, but Plex is a much bigger threat when the Giants offense is on the field.

LOL, noooooo. Losing Toomer is the equivalent to the Saints losing Horn. Plax is the big-play WR, but Toomer is the steady one that keeps the chains moving.
Toomer was a big part of their offense, but so far this year he has 32 receptions for 360 yards, he's not what he used to be

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom