Giants sign Carr (1 Viewer)

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1576

Giants agreed to terms with QB David Carr on a one-year contract. NFL Network's Adam Schefter reports the deal is worth $1 million.
He can make more in incentives. Carr has a strong arm and athleticism, so he should look good in training camp practices with a red non-contact jersey on. He's probably the favorite to back up Eli Manning as it stands. The Giants should pray that Eli remains his durable self in 2008, however.

I guess I am all alone here.. but I thought Carr was a good back-up option for Brees...I think he is about as good as Eli... Carr never had the team to highlight his skills..

I guess I am all alone here.. but I thought Carr was a good back-up option for Brees...I think he is about as good as Eli... Carr never had the team to highlight his skills..

As good as Eli? :confused:

I thought that prior to last season (not the "about as good as Eli" part). He was dreadful last year and holds on to the ball for a long, long time. Glad the Giants are taking a chance on him, even if they guessed right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom