Giants staying at the Roosevelt Hotel (1 Viewer)

Why wouldnt it be allowed. Players stay at their own houses for home games?
Many teams stay at hotels for home and away games, but let's cast that aside for the real issue here:

Is this a New York Giants home game?

Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone see the movie The Jerk where Steve Martin thinks his dog is warning everyone at the motel there's a fire in the middle of the night?? Not suggesting anything... just saying.

Many teams stay at hotels for home and away games, but let's cast that aside for the real issue here:

Is this a New York Giants home game?

Think before you post.

The fact that it's an away game for the Giants has nothing to do with the point I was making. The point was, if players are allowed to stay at their homes for home games, why would they be forced to stay in a hotel for an away game. Especially when its the players parents house. Thanks for not answering my question and trying to call me out. Understand what you are reading before trying to make a rude comment like that.

Heh. Seems like it's time to send in the call girls.

/Bonus points if the camera catches a Giant scratching his privates.
//Triple bonus points if it's Coughlin.

I hope they got a group rate. I looked into staying there and they were asking about $400 a night! I decided just to go have a Sazarac at the bar instead. :)

The fact that it's an away game for the Giants has nothing to do with the point I was making. The point was, if players are allowed to stay at their homes for home games, why would they be forced to stay in a hotel for an away game. Especially when its the players parents house. Thanks for not answering my question and trying to call me out. Understand what you are reading before trying to make a rude comment like that.

Touchy.

I think they turned his bedroom into a study.

And would you want to stay with your parents when you could stay in the Roosevelt?

NFL Commish Roger Goodell will also be staying at the Roosevelt Hotel this weekend.

////1000 bonus points if you get a picture of Goodell with the hooker.

/////over 9000 points if that hooker is a ladyboy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom