Giants thumping win over the Raiders (1 Viewer)

Did McFadden not play today?

No, he's out for a few weeks w/ a sprained knee.

One more week's worth of game film on the Giants.. I like our chances.

Didnt see the game, but I would imagine the G-men kept their gameplan pretty vanilla against the Raiders.

We will need to win the STs battle, mainly field position, w/ good returns and coverage units. Our o-line nneds to be in sync. Our CBs will need to be able to play 1 on 1 so Harper can help w/ the run. We need to win the TO battle and stop the run. I cant wait, should be a very entertaining game.

The Packers and Eagles are not the Giants.
while that is true, the Giants are still not a scary team. they are good, but not scary. We have just as many weapons, a great defense that believes in itself and a better QB.

Trust me I don't think it will be easy but, I think if our offense can come out and play like the #1 offense it is, and our defense is playing good maybe and able to force some turnovers. I think we have a good chance at winning.

while that is true, the Giants are still not a scary team. they are good, but not scary. We have just as many weapons, a great defense that believes in itself and a better QB.
Giants are as scary as they come (after us of course)

This game did nothing to make New York look any better in my eyes. Oakland can't do anything even remotely average. We run better, pass better, defend the run better, defend the pass better, force more TOs, and give up fewer TOs. The only thing Oakland does better is punt, but they get far more practice and can constantly boom the punt without worrying about a touchback. Bring on the Gints.

They only scored 44 points in that game. Look at the stats. They should have put up 63 at least. Raiders had less than 180 net yards.

i wouldn't look at that game. the raiders are a horrible fanchize.

dallas scored 31 on the and ran for over 200 yards
washington score 17 points against the giants (there best offensive outing) despite only putting up 9 against the rams, 16 against TB, 14 against Det.
KC put up 16 against them after putting up only 10 against Oak

if those teams can have there best outings against teh giants D what do you think an offense like the saints can do. I smell a 40 burger

i wouldn't look at that game. the raiders are a horrible fanchize.

dallas scored 31 on the and ran for over 200 yards
washington score 17 points against the giants (there best offensive outing) despite only putting up 9 against the rams, 16 against TB, 14 against Det.
KC put up 16 against them after putting up only 10 against Oak

if those teams can have there best outings against teh giants D what do you think an offense like the saints can do. I smell a 40 burger

you really hate the g-men don't cha?:hmm:

We'll be fine. I eagerly await this game and the Pats game. It'll show us where we are in comparison to some of the strongest teams in the league. Payton and GW will have our boy ready. If our O can stay strong, Drew and PT are gonna have good day.

Dude, a win is a win.

The Giants should be proud of beating the Raiders as much as the Cowboys should be proud of beating the Chiefs. Wins in this league are a big deal. We, as Saints fans, should not think that wins and losses are automatic.

That being said..........................Saints 38...Giants 17

Drew is due a big game.

Comparisons:

Philly, Jets, Giants.

On O, the Giants are the best, followed by Philly and the Jets.

On D, Jets and Philly are close, Giants are 3rd. Can the Giant D, prior to today giving up 5.5 yds against the run, stop our run game.

In the Giants, we may be seeing the best O that we've seen this year. But they may be seeing the best D, too.

But on the other side, we've seen good Ds and held our own against them.

I REALLY like our chances! :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom