Giants win or lose? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I was just curious if yall are rooting for the Giants to win or lose this game, due to play-off implications.

There's no great science to it at this point. You just want all of the other NFC teams to have as poor of a record as possible.

I suppose I want them to lose, but honestly, we just need to win the NFC South. The Wildcard race is going to be just a cluster of real confusing tie-breakers. We'd set ourselves up for an epic disappointment if we rely on things breaking our way in a Wild Card race.

why in the world would want want them to win? you should always root for AFC teams when they play NFC teams........

I suppose I want them to lose, but honestly, we just need to win the NFC South. The Wildcard race is going to be just a cluster of real confusing tie-breakers. We'd set ourselves up for an epic disappointment if we rely on things breaking our way in a Wild Card race.

Completely agreed. Once we get to the point of backing into the playoffs where people get out the slide rulers and work out the math of who has to lose, tie, etc. then it's pretty much over.

The playoffs are in the Saints hands and all of the games left on the schedule are winnable. Time to go out and grab the brass ring.

Giants need to get beat tonight. If the Saints can do well the rest of the way, we will have the tie breaker wrapped up that is important: Conference record, we are 5-1 right now and just behind Chicago.

I think the jags can beat the giants and it is obvious that we need any team in the nfc to lose.

in a way it's kind of sad that we fell we have to hope the AFC wins every battle between the 2 conferences so that was can stumble into the playoffs, when we had the chance to walk in proud. Instead we opted to turn(over) some wins into losses. Is that every other team in the NFC's fault? do we have to punish every team because we are steering our own destiny into a brick wall?

i'm just going to watch this game and hope it's entertaining

in a way it's kind of sad that we fell we have to hope the AFC wins every battle between the 2 conferences so that was can stumble into the playoffs, when we had the chance to walk in proud. Instead we opted to turn(over) some wins into losses. Is that every other team in the NFC's fault? do we have to punish every team because we are steering our own destiny into a brick wall?

I think it would be more sad if playoff time comes around and I have no team to root for!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom