Gibril Wilson (1 Viewer)

Wilson would be a great pick up for us. He is a very physical safety that is good in coverage.

I would target Wilson, Corey Williams or Ken Hamlin as our #1 priorities.

Wilson and Florence in Free A and ellis and Lofton in the draft, i would consider is a great offseason

Not sure about the guy. I think NY's great defensive line makes their backs look better than they are.

Yea just get pressure and everyone looks better. Just like a running game makes the passing game look better. WE NEED A COMPLETE D

Yea just get pressure and everyone looks better. Just like a running game makes the passing game look better. WE NEED A COMPLETE D

Well, in order to have a "complete" D you would have to have competent safeties. Wilson seems to be an upgrade over anything we currently have. Maybe if you were able to sign him and the DT from the Packers then draft 2 LB'ers in the first 3 rounds and a corner as the other pick. Hope that Usama grows into a starter, J. David stops peeking after an offseason learning to plan man D and MM is a quick healer then that would be a step in the right direction. I just don't see us throwing a bunch of money at Briggs or Samuels or any of the big ticket FA's. Even if we did I don't think they are getting in line to play here.

Wilson is good but I would rather have Hamlin, who has had success in 2 differnet schemes and is still very young.

Wilson is an upgrade.

Gibril Wilson would be GREAT! The guy gets better every year. He hits, covers, is a sure tackler. If we signed him, he'd be the best safety on our team. I say we do it.

It would be great if the Giants let him test the market. I've made it a point to keep an eye on him in the playoffs and he has played pretty well. He would be an immediate upgrade and have a huge impact on our defense.

I dont know, but he sure did take a bad angle last night on one of the plays

Bullocks does that every play. Seriously, how did that guy start for almost every game this year? Bullocks is flat out horrible. It is unbelievable how the coaches can keep him in the starting lineup after he continues to play completely terrible. He is not even remotely decent. Watching him and Jason David get beat so easily is so disheartening. If either of these two are starters next year, something is seriously wrong with our team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom